2nd Grow - Promix - LED - CKS Hash Plant x 2 - Old School - Alpha Dawg

Love the discussion! Great to hear for someone thinking about trying a new strain but with an auto... I'm gonna sit back and learn some! ..
Shops definitely not doing another auto.....he's learned his lesson, lol.

Got 3 of 4 sprouted now, and I'm really excited about the new girls..... Have a bit of an issue with space though. I'll run this by you guys. I have my 2 autos that haven't flowered, even after my various lighting schedules. I have my 4 sprouts coming, thought I might try my autos on 12/12 again for a bit to see of they are not actually autos. It'd be worth a try if I can get the 2 to cooperate. What chance do my new sprouts have on a 12/12 schedule to at least get a decent harvest or should I scrap this grow til I see what happens with the autos? Or should I keep my new girls on a 12/12 until they're ready and just grow them out? I want a shot at a perpetual but these autos are a complete pain in the ass. I put a msg in to CKS about these. 2 didn't sprout, 2 have turned out as photos, only 1 has turned out to be an auto so far.

Put the autos and the new seeds together in 18/6. If they are autos then they will flower in 18/6. If they are photos then veg them until your flower tent is available and put them in there to flower.

Put the autos and the new seeds together in 18/6. If they are autos then they will flower in 18/6. If they are photos then veg them until your flower tent is available and put them in there to flower.
Scrog, you're the best......but my seedlings.....what about them.

Another issue.....space. I've got these 2 short rider autos that have never done a damn thing. I had them at 19/5 for 4 weeks, then 12/12 for 2 weeks to try to induce flower now back to 19/5. They look killer, no bad leaves but they've got me puzzled. Figure it out ladies, your seat is crowded, lol.
420-magazine-mobile550052078.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1540737238.jpg

I´m in for your second Journey :love:

In the Case of your not flowering Autos, i may have an Idea How you could finally get them Flowering. I dont know if this Product is common wherever you live, but why dont you Try some Boost to activate the Hormons in the Plant itself? To be more precise, i have Hesi Boost in mind. It contains Triacontanol, an organic stimulator that is scientificly proven to accelerate the Plants Metabolism. I have used it regulary with my Grows, but never to give an not flowering Autoflower it´s initialising. I used it to correct deficiencis and it worked every single Time. It works as a very effective Root stimulant too. Maybe it works, but you don´t have to loose that much in my Opinion. But let´s get to the Point.

Be careful with this! Too high Dosage will allways! cause mutant growth of your Plant. Never go over 2ml/l when applied to the roots and never over 1 ml/l when applied as a foliar feed.

I recommend Foliar Feeding, this will have a almost immidiatly effect to your Plants, even when you grow in Soil like I do. feeding via Watering is not as fast, but also very fast reacting compared to other bottle nutes.

In some cases, the Plants need very high amounts of Water after Root application. In my case 80% of my Plants doubled! the ammount of Water they needed. Better be prepared of that.

The Plants are also able to take up more N-P-K afterwards among with their secondary Nutes, in average arround 35% more. Plants have also increased size, in avreage around 35% more growth and Flowers. Of course this was not tested with Cannabis, but there are several studys out there that had about the same results with different kinds of food. You have to use more Nutes after you start using this. Be prepared for that too.

I recommend you to apply only once and then wait a few Days for possible Flowers.

It was tested at the TU Kuala Lumpur with different types of Plants, i don´t find some english Links right now. If you are sceptical, you can research by yourself. I would be sceptical too if some guy come along with this kind of stuff.

Last but not Least, the effects are more specific to the region where you apply it too. Means, Foliar feeding, at least no effect to the roots, Feeding with Watering, means Root effects and Foliar effects, but feeding to the roots is not as effective when it comes to deficiency correction with my experience.

Forgot something, maybe important if your Plants are on the edge with too many Nutes. Hesi Boots is 0-1-1 NPK fully Organic, no Salts and not measurable with EC. You maybe want to recalculate your NPK with that in mind.

Hopefully your Plants will finally Flower, whatever you try next!

Edit!!!!!! Do not apply with every Watering and wait a few Weeks when Flowers are finally showing till you use it again. I recommend using it the last two weeks before Flush if you Flush

Scrog, you're the best......but my seedlings.....what about them.

The timing is a little screwed up but you can make it work. You may have to flip the seedling to 12/12 under the veg lights till the flower tents free again, wouldn't be to many days.

Thanks Scrog, youve somewhat set my mind at ease lol ......Honestly, I was dreading losing my seedlings cuz they're now what I'm concentrating on. My flower tent is chugging along, these autos doing what they're doing was never part of the plan, lol. So just keep my "autos, lol", at 12/12...keep the seedlings with them...as space in my flower tent becomes available.....flip an auto in there....once both are gone.....flip my lights to 19/5 in my veg cabinet and we're good to go? I can always veg them a bit longer once space permits. What will the 12/12 light do to the early development of the plants, it won't screw them up will it? Will the lighting just keep them tiny? Will they go into flower at 2 weeks old? Can I reveg if they do start to flower prematurely?

How long until your flower tent has room?
Eeeekkk.....the sooner the better, lol. One auto has 2-3 weeks left on it. My kush.....maybe 3-4 weeks for all 3.

I´m in for your second Journey :love:

In the Case of your not flowering Autos, i may have an Idea How you could finally get them Flowering. I dont know if this Product is common wherever you live, but why dont you Try some Boost to activate the Hormons in the Plant itself? To be more precise, i have Hesi Boost in mind. It contains Triacontanol, an organic stimulator that is scientificly proven to accelerate the Plants Metabolism. I have used it regulary with my Grows, but never to give an not flowering Autoflower it´s initialising. I used it to correct deficiencis and it worked every single Time. It works as a very effective Root stimulant too. Maybe it works, but you don´t have to loose that much in my Opinion. But let´s get to the Point.

Be careful with this! Too high Dosage will allways! cause mutant growth of your Plant. Never go over 2ml/l when applied to the roots and never over 1 ml/l when applied as a foliar feed.

I recommend Foliar Feeding, this will have a almost immidiatly effect to your Plants, even when you grow in Soil like I do. feeding via Watering is not as fast, but also very fast reacting compared to other bottle nutes.

In some cases, the Plants need very high amounts of Water after Root application. In my case 80% of my Plants doubled! the ammount of Water they needed. Better be prepared of that.

The Plants are also able to take up more N-P-K afterwards among with their secondary Nutes, in average arround 35% more. Plants have also increased size, in avreage around 35% more growth and Flowers. Of course this was not tested with Cannabis, but there are several studys out there that had about the same results with different kinds of food. You have to use more Nutes after you start using this. Be prepared for that too.

I recommend you to apply only once and then wait a few Days for possible Flowers.

It was tested at the TU Kuala Lumpur with different types of Plants, i don´t find some english Links right now. If you are sceptical, you can research by yourself. I would be sceptical too if some guy come along with this kind of stuff.

Last but not Least, the effects are more specific to the region where you apply it too. Means, Foliar feeding, at least no effect to the roots, Feeding with Watering, means Root effects and Foliar effects, but feeding to the roots is not as effective when it comes to deficiency correction with my experience.

Forgot something, maybe important if your Plants are on the edge with too many Nutes. Hesi Boots is 0-1-1 NPK fully Organic, no Salts and not measurable with EC. You maybe want to recalculate your NPK with that in mind.

Hopefully your Plants will finally Flower, whatever you try next!

Edit!!!!!! Do not apply with every Watering and wait a few Weeks when Flowers are finally showing till you use it again. I recommend using it the last two weeks before Flush if you Flush
Thanks Croc. I have to be honest I have never heard of such a thing. I trust you guys though and at this point what do I have to lose.....I mean these two might as well be fucking geraniums on my porch for what good they're doing me, lol. This is a great learning experience for me and if this works to induce flower (along with my lighting schedule change ), then this will be a great learning experience for all following along. I have an awesome relationship with the guy at my hydro store. I'll ask him about it.

This is exactly why I put this problem on more than post, I wanted to try and get as many ideas and solutions as possible.

Thanks guys!

I did just boost my PK last watering with Canna PK 13/14......if that makes a difference?

Once this is all over I promise I'll get back to my seedlings lol.

Haha and your two haven't restored any faith. I am sure a lot of people have good luck with them. I would have thrown them two out to the woods to fend for themselves. Sorta. I'd feed them.
Don't think I didn't think about it lol. I thought about the roof of my house, but the thought of pails up a ladder.......lmao......NO!

I have no idea where you found that study but WOW!. That's a huge increase in rice yield. Makes me wonder though, lol. Those poor bastards applying fertilizer through foliar spray in a third world country.....dangerous! I'm guessing lights off for this? I've never applied anything to the leaves in the liquid form, is there any risk of mold or mildew? If I am putting this on the leaves in the dark, when should I do it regards to my lighting schedule..... just so that moisture isn't sitting around for too long.

What's up Guy, I subbed up last night but I was way too tired/fried to read up, but I'm current now. Regarding your nute line, do you know if they're synthetic (salt based) nutes? I'm trying to search for that answer on google now, but perhaps you can shorten my search. I had a past experience a few grows back where I had purchased an organic calmag supplement to use with my synthetic nutes and the shit would not mix well at all. It used to leave snots all over the sides of the res and created wild ph swings. I'm not saying it would be the case when mixing with the organic SBAJA previously suggested by Croc, but it is definitely worth looking into prior to purchase.

At any rate, I'm subbed up!

I have no idea where you found that study but WOW!. That's a huge increase in rice yield. Makes me wonder though, lol. Those poor bastards applying fertilizer through foliar spray in a third world country.....dangerous! I'm guessing lights off for this? I've never applied anything to the leaves in the liquid form, is there any risk of mold or mildew? If I am putting this on the leaves in the dark, when should I do it regards to my lighting schedule..... just so that moisture isn't sitting around for too long.
I was obvious about Boosters, thats where my research started. A Lot of people with a Lot of opinions about that Kind of Products Out there, and Most of them have their opinion only because they heared something but never really know. So after aquiring more information about effects of it, it was clear to me to try it out and it worked Well. The Basic function is, that it activates Hormones inside the Plant itself, enabling the Plant to gather more Energy from Photosynthesis. It was measured by testing the Leaves Chlorophyll concentration.

Why i think this maybe help you to Start your Ladys flowering is, because i learned from Harley Smith that everything inside the plants metabolism works with activation of chemical processes by Hormones. He says, a Lot of These Hormones are sleaping and they need to be activated to Fully unlock the genitic potential. Maybe its the Same with flowering. With photoperiodics its done by changing light schedule, but autoflower have it in their Genes. Maybe you need to kickstart them. And you can leave your lights at 18/6 of you try this First.

I applied it as Foliar Feed 30 Minutes before Lights on, i Made Sure to Spray bottom and top side of the Leaves. In the next 30 Minutes before Lights on, the Leaves will absorb the Water and they should be almost dry when lights Turn on. But you need to Point a Fan in them to help with that. I never Had any mold Problems at all. To make Sure to Not light burn my Plants, i raise Lights to maximum height Till the Plants are completely dry again.

Back
Top Bottom