2nd Grow - Promix - LED - CKS Hash Plant x 2 - Old School - Alpha Dawg

You know what, it's a pleasure to have all of you guys hanging out. On another positive note, Crop King has replaced my entire order with a new set of autos. They called me tonight are sending auto Snow white.

Ya never had issues with the king before

Maybe i got the wrong point. Let me explain. How i understand it, you are afraid that if you use an organic Fertilizer together with a mineralic one. What i mean is, apply the Booster or Triacontanol solution to the Leaves with a Foliar Feeding. In this way, you dont have organic Nutes together with Mineralic in your Medium. And if the Plant does take up those nutes, they got broken down inside of the Plant. Nitrogen gets broken up and so on. So there is basically no difference inside the plant in case of the plants metabolism. Maybe it´s sometimes hard to understand what i wanted to say, my English is not the best anyway.

I got that lol..

Is it aircooled? 1-12" fan at passive vent for now.
Temp of Room/cab? 24°c - 28°c
RH of Room/cab? 45-55%
PH of media or res?
Water - tap (rested for 3 days min, pH 6.7
Any Pests ? Fuck No
How often are you watering . Every couple of days...using weight to determine.

Bucket Size - 3 gallon air pots
Tent size - 36×36×80
Medium - Promix HD.
Lights - (2) 400w king leds, 1 × 800w Intenze gro led.
Nutrients - DNF Gro and Bloom. Mycos for roots, Dolomite for Calcium/Magnesium. Canna PK 13/14 for flower
Strain(s) - 1xCBD Kings Kush (CKS), 2 X Hash plant (CKS), 1 X Alpha Dawg (Alphakronic)
# of Plants: 4

Pro mix hd?

I think he mean HP for High Porosity.

Just put the order in for the white cookies from crop king. If like every other time, they should be here no later than next Monday. So excited now its time to look out the window and wait for the mail man everyday.

My white cookies cks females

420-magazine-mobile151873400.jpg
420-magazine-mobile564196612.jpg
420-magazine-mobile796386609.jpg

They are on week 2 flowering. Pro mix hp tent 144 reflector mars hydro an ph perfect nutes. Pistils are reaching let it dry properly I'm learning What medium u growing those cookies in bud

I just wanted to thank you guys for looking out for me with the nutrients I'm about to embark on.....if I can locate them. I had no idea about the fact that you may not be able to combine the two systems ( organic and salt based), so that is a great learning experience; collectively. .......we grow !
You can. Check Out hesi.nl to See a nutrient Line how combines organic and mineralic in the Same bottle. So it is possible, but i dont think you can combine everything

They are on week 2 flowering. Pro mix hp tent 144 reflector mars hydro an ph perfect nutes. Pistils are reaching let it dry properly I'm learning What medium u growing those cookies in bud
Yours look great. I'm using coco and led. Is this your first time growing white cookies?

Shit Joe, how long did you veg that thing lol? Thanks for catching my HD mistake lol. I saw it the day I posted it, I just don't know how to edit my posts lol.

You can. Check Out hesi.nl to See a nutrient Line how combines organic and mineralic in the Same bottle. So it is possible, but i dont think you can combine everything
OK so let me ask you this, why would you be putting anything non-organic into a spray bottle for your leaves? Or do you mean more so that you can combine the two in the same bottle for watering your medium? In any case, I've written down the information that I need to and I'll be calling my hydro store today.

Yours look great. I'm using coco and led. Is this your first time growing white cookies?

Yes

First time photo as well. Only done autos so far year growing.

I'm tying to learn how coco works got a white cheese Nuken seed in coco. So far better then first attempt as I didn't put enough nutrients in the coco? You doing bag coco or compressed blocks coco? I've learned flush with a mild cal mag grow and b52 voodoo juice flush in coco then let it dry a bit. Then drop seed so it has food if needs it. One of thing I like is hard to over water as the coco hold up to 30% air in medium so hard to drown it.

I think he mean HP for High Porosity.

Ok same as mine . Certain times I feed twice a day almost two litres Depends on stage but I'm averaging about two litres in flowering every day and half. To day.

I need to figure out better watering from seed I feel like

OK so let me ask you this, why would you be putting anything non-organic into a spray bottle for your leaves? Or do you mean more so that you can combine the two in the same bottle for watering your medium? In any case, I've written down the information that I need to and I'll be calling my hydro store today.
I mean, it is possible to combine Booth when watered to your plants, that some bottle nutes contain booth. Thats all. With the boost i think its more about the triacontanol what makes it work, Not that little p and k thats in there. It is possible that your hydro Store doesnt know about that, i Had to contact hesi by myself more than one Time. I only found Out because i live very Close to the dutch Border and i can Go and visit a Lot of Stores and companys by myself that have decades of experience when it comes to weed

I mean, it is possible to combine Booth when watered to your plants, that some bottle nutes contain booth. Thats all. With the boost i think its more about the triacontanol what makes it work, Not that little p and k thats in there. It is possible that your hydro Store doesnt know about that, i Had to contact hesi by myself more than one Time. I only found Out because i live very Close to the dutch Border and i can Go and visit a Lot of Stores and companys by myself that have decades of experience when it comes to weed
That's really lucky geography you have there, lol. Maybe I'll school my local hydro guy then.... lol. I'll check it out.....thanks Croc!

Yes

First time photo as well. Only done autos so far year growing.

I'm tying to learn how coco works got a white cheese Nuken seed in coco. So far better then first attempt as I didn't put enough nutrients in the coco? You doing bag coco or compressed blocks coco? I've learned flush with a mild cal mag grow and b52 voodoo juice flush in coco then let it dry a bit. Then drop seed so it has food if needs it. One of thing I like is hard to over water as the coco hold up to 30% air in medium so hard to drown it.
I love coco. I've had a few grows with it. All ck sour d. Now I have a journal going with cks white widow. I use the compressed. I'm going to put in my journal how I do it. Not many extras for me. I find my base nutes have plenty of extra calmag to make up for the need in Coco. I do add a k supplement.

That's really lucky geography you have there, lol. Maybe I'll school my local hydro guy then.... lol. I'll check it out.....thanks Croc!
Yeah, it Made it easy to get some quality weed in the past. It was Like 10 Minutes with a bycicle to the next coffeeshop

Nothing really to report, so here's the girls under normal light!
420-magazine-mobile1720561622.jpg
420-magazine-mobile373782057.jpg
420-magazine-mobile492280668.jpg

Okay so I went in and spoke with Brad at hydrotech today and he explained that he has not heard of the hesi product, as you had suspected. They do sell this, ultimately he said from what I was describing to him it sounds very similar that the mesotrophic (if I have it correct) layer of the leaves is ultimately intended to be absorbing these extra nutrients regardless of whether your route based nutrients are salt or not. At this point I decided not to buy a foliar spray because space is an issue and I need my plants which art behaving correctly to finish before I can switch anything out.

I just posted to your other journal about something completely different to why I wanted to post to you. We just started to get rained on at work so I checked the radar. It looks like you are getting pounded with rain up in your area. Is that why you were able to make a trip to the hydro store? My boss bought us rain gear so we don't miss anymore days.

Back
Top Bottom