2nd Grow - Promix - LED - CKS Hash Plant x 2 - Old School - Alpha Dawg

Hmm mm. .....kk definitely speak to Brad about that and find out...... thanks Hound and it's awesome to have you along.

Finding a pretty amusing this isn't happening in my post for my first grow about these two autos and my Kush, it ends up happening in how am I going to fit these into my current grow space LMAO? Whatever, just happy to have some answers. I sent a private message to CKS, of course no response yet; that was a week ago.

I was obvious about Boosters, thats where my research started. A Lot of people with a Lot of opinions about that Kind of Products Out there, and Most of them have their opinion only because they heared something but never really know. So after aquiring more information about effects of it, it was clear to me to try it out and it worked Well. The Basic function is, that it activates Hormones inside the Plant itself, enabling the Plant to gather more Energy from Photosynthesis. It was measured by testing the Leaves Chlorophyll concentration.

Why i think this maybe help you to Start your Ladys flowering is, because i learned from Harley Smith that everything inside the plants metabolism works with activation of chemical processes by Hormones. He says, a Lot of These Hormones are sleaping and they need to be activated to Fully unlock the genitic potential. Maybe its the Same with flowering. With photoperiodics its done by changing light schedule, but autoflower have it in their Genes. Maybe you need to kickstart them. And you can leave your lights at 18/6 of you try this First.

I applied it as Foliar Feed 30 Minutes before Lights on, i Made Sure to Spray bottom and top side of the Leaves. In the next 30 Minutes before Lights on, the Leaves will absorb the Water and they should be almost dry when lights Turn on. But you need to Point a Fan in them to help with that. I never Had any mold Problems at all. To make Sure to Not light burn my Plants, i raise Lights to maximum height Till the Plants are completely dry again.
Croc, you're awesome. Everything is pointing to the fact that I can leave these on 18-6 then. This will not stunt my next batch of seedlings either....... now to find this stuff locally.

Croc, you're awesome. Everything is pointing to the fact that I can leave these on 18-6 then. This will not stunt my next batch of seedlings either....... now to find this stuff locally.
Hesi Boost is Not the only aviable Product with it in, you can also Cook it from alfalfa meal if you want to. But if you do so, you need some chemicals to make it water soluble. There are also ready dissolved Products at 2000 ppm at the Market. Of course this ist then a concentrate and need to be Mixed with Water

So just keep my "autos, lol", at 12/12...keep the seedlings with them...as space in my flower tent becomes available.....flip an auto in there....once both are gone.....

Keep the seedlings at 19/5 in the veg tent but leave the 2 autos in there as well. As space becomes available move the autos to the flower tent.

Too funny, when you say it like that I sound like a complete moron LMAO.

Well I wasn't sure that I would get this far but here I am starting grow number two. This has to be in conjunction with my existing grow and journal, as I am jonesing to start my perpetual, lol. Always interested in trying something new, so I'm trying to new completely different strains, and also coupling my Solo Cup Challenge of my auto Kings Kush by CKS for efficiency.

Day 1 out of soil for my AUTO Kk for the auto cup challenge was June 18th. Not sure that Timmy's had this idea in mind when they put out the extra large red cups Just for Canada day LOL..
420-magazine-mobile975907209.jpg

June 19th the other three seeds were put into paper towel. June 20th, I found my first hash plant Sprout so it was put into soil. June 22nd , my Alpha dawg and my next Hash plant sprouted so they also went into Solo cups and Rapid rooters, along with a little bit of stimroot.

The girls.....together for the first time
420-magazine-mobile961998697.jpg

Subbed in bud hope it cool ? Taking notes mostly ..

Subbed in bud hope it cool ? Taking notes mostly ..
Just in time for all the drama to be sorted out LOL..... glad to have you along Joe.

No pics tonight but all four girls are above ground and doing well....... cotyledon leaves are unfolding as we speak :) .

What's up Guy, I subbed up last night but I was way too tired/fried to read up, but I'm current now. Regarding your nute line, do you know if they're synthetic (salt based) nutes? I'm trying to search for that answer on google now, but perhaps you can shorten my search. I had a past experience a few grows back where I had purchased an organic calmag supplement to use with my synthetic nutes and the shit would not mix well at all. It used to leave snots all over the sides of the res and created wild ph swings. I'm not saying it would be the case when mixing with the organic SBAJA previously suggested by Croc, but it is definitely worth looking into prior to purchase.

At any rate, I'm subbed up!
Hey Sky....I couldn't get an actual person on the phone at my hydro store today. Did you end up finding out about the DNF system? I have a sneaking suspicion that they are not organic as my bud who introduced to this told me that I needed a truncheon or something to measure my ppm. I now know it's more of a hydro thing but maybe that'll help?

Just getting around to these parts Guy, sorry I am late. Gotta catch up on the four pages. Damn Autos!!
You know what, it's a pleasure to have all of you guys hanging out. On another positive note, Crop King has replaced my entire order with a new set of autos. They called me tonight are sending auto Snow white.

If you find the hesi Product, you can use it with salt based nutrients. Hesi by itself recommend using this with their salt based phosphorous+, so i guess its Not that Problem. I did so too everytime and No Problems. I even used it for making Clones root faster that was taken from flowering Girls. And i recognized new shots started to grow from them after Just 8 Days. So dont bei afraid. As long as you Foliar apply, those nutes dont Mix Up together. And inside the Plant everything is the Same. Doesnt Matter of organic or not

As long as you Foliar apply, those nutes dont Mix Up together. .....sorry, I got all of it except this portion.

Maybe i got the wrong point. Let me explain. How i understand it, you are afraid that if you use an organic Fertilizer together with a mineralic one. What i mean is, apply the Booster or Triacontanol solution to the Leaves with a Foliar Feeding. In this way, you dont have organic Nutes together with Mineralic in your Medium. And if the Plant does take up those nutes, they got broken down inside of the Plant. Nitrogen gets broken up and so on. So there is basically no difference inside the plant in case of the plants metabolism. Maybe it´s sometimes hard to understand what i wanted to say, my English is not the best anyway.

Maybe i got the wrong point. Let me explain. How i understand it, you are afraid that if you use an organic Fertilizer together with a mineralic one. What i mean is, apply the Booster or Triacontanol solution to the Leaves with a Foliar Feeding. In this way, you dont have organic Nutes together with Mineralic in your Medium. And if the Plant does take up those nutes, they got broken down inside of the Plant. Nitrogen gets broken up and so on. So there is basically no difference inside the plant in case of the plants metabolism. Maybe it´s sometimes hard to understand what i wanted to say, my English is not the best anyway.
Your English is great, lol. I just didn't understand it. I need the laimence explanation......now I got it :) .

I just wanted to thank you guys for looking out for me with the nutrients I'm about to embark on.....if I can locate them. I had no idea about the fact that you may not be able to combine the two systems ( organic and salt based), so that is a great learning experience; collectively. .......we grow !

Back
Top Bottom