2nd Grow - Promix - LED - CKS Hash Plant x 2 - Old School - Alpha Dawg

Lmao...I hurt my knee yesterday as I twisted at work. I had to go to chiro to get it fixed.....that's why I'm off. Nice deduction though inspector, Lmao. .... I work for myself so it's definitely to my advantage to keep going, this rain this spring and summer so far has been absolutely brutal.

Yah... brutal is right! Shitty since Jan! Lol!

Tell me about it.....geographically you and I must be similar.

I just posted to your other journal about something completely different to why I wanted to post to you. We just started to get rained on at work so I checked the radar. It looks like you are getting pounded with rain up in your area. Is that why you were able to make a trip to the hydro store? My boss bought us rain gear so we don't miss anymore days.

My problem is we spray roads ... but this rain we can't .

Need to make my bosses money they are stressing large. Happy boss happy boss right?

I have toyed with the idea of using a foliar spray in conjunction with my organic soil. I might do it on a future grow where I grow two beans of the same strain and compare the results. That way if anything goes bad, I have a fallback for that strain. Kind of experiment with one and see what happens. I highly encourage experimenting.

First of love the passion u have to try to expierment only way we learn is studying.

Sorry for nose poking just. Love learning and hearing others thoughts .

FYI I use silica blast as it is a liquid form contains a bit of high nitro I was told so be carful with grow nutes doses maybe . Just started not everyday day once in a while I'll add it to my early miss auto that is in a 3 gal fabric pot outdoors. I bring it in when it rains hard so it doesn't drown roots need the medium to take it all then again. anyways add silica to water source can be used on soil as well but best for coco and hydro forms . Not that expensive pros. Strength stalk and. Cells Increase dry whieght and help detour pest. Few of perks

Downs. High nitro
And no others to report as of yet. Used in pro mix hp with extra perlite and clay pebbles for better aeration and pest control for gnats and ants.

I hope this is some what useful and helps

We have had so much flooding along the north shore of Lake Ontario, a lot of the parks and even some of the homes were in danger of falling into the lake. Lake Ontario is up close to six or seven feet.

Crazy !!! I know farmers love rain but drowning seeds isn't cool either late starts . That's awful to hear though crazy Mother Nature is a crazy bitch. Lol

First of love the passion u have to try to expierment only way we learn is studying.

FYI I use silica blast as it is a liquid form contains a bit of high nitro I was told so be carful with grow nutes doses maybe . Just started not everyday day once in a while I'll add it to my early miss auto that is in a 3 gal fabric pot outdoors. I bring it in when it rains hard so it doesn't drown roots need the medium to take it all then again. anyways add silica to water source can be used on soil as well but best for coco and hydro forms . Not that expensive pros. Strength stalk and. Cells Increase dry whieght and help detour pest. Few of perks

Downs. High nitro
And no others to report as of yet. Used in pro mix hp with extra perlite and clay pebbles for better aeration and pest control for gnats and ants.

That makes sense with the silica blast. I noticed slight hooks in some of my leaves. Not much to worry about and only in a couple plants. I just figured it was my base nutes because reading the blast bottle it doesn't say anything about nitrogen. Its actually labelled 0-0-.5. I do not believe I had the hooking until I started the blast. So wonder why it would have nitro but not tell us.

2nd grow-Promix-Intenze Gro LED-CKS Hash plant x 2, Old School - Alpha dawg

That makes sense with the silica blast. I noticed slight hooks in some of my leaves. Not much to worry about and only in a couple plants. I just figured it was my base nutes because reading the blast bottle it doesn't say anything about nitrogen. Its actually labelled 0-0-.5. I do not believe I had the hooking until I started the blast. So wonder why it would have nitro but not tell us.

Blooper maybe they smike lots of the plant themselves lol ...

Downs. High nitro

I looked at a couple brands of silica at the local grow shop but they all had warnings on the label that basically said "don't use with organic soils". If I can find one that won't screw up my living organic soil, I would definitely try one out, especially on my ATF (pure sativa).

I looked at a couple brands of silica at the local grow shop but they all had warnings on the label that basically said "don't use with organic soils". If I can find one that won't screw up my living organic soil, I would definitely try one out, especially on my ATF (pure sativa).
Love to try growing the ATF one day. I'd like to pair it with another hard hitter called Blue Bull, another sativa dominant. Mmmmm....

420-magazine-mobile537824309.jpg
tru this one see if you find info on it?

Love to try growing the ATF one day. I'd like to pair it with another hard hitter called Blue Bull, another sativa dominant. Mmmmm....

I am cross breeding the ATF with Durban Poison (Alaskan Poison or Durban Thunderfuck? a pure Sativa cross), and with Blue Kush (Blue Thunderfuck or Alaskan Kush? 75% Sativa 25% Indica) and Blueberry (Alaskan Thunderberry?? 60% Sativa 40% Indica). Those will be fun to grow out and experiment with.

420-magazine-mobile537824309.jpg
tru this one see if you find info on it?

I am cautious of that one as well King. See the bottom right.....says for use with hydro-gardens as for coco. That generally means it will screw up the organic soil. I will some research on it though. I sent an email to the producer of my organic soil to find out if he has a recommendation for me. Thanks again.

I am cautious of that one as well King. See the bottom right.....says for use with hydro-gardens as for coco. That generally means it will screw up the organic soil. I will some research on it though. I sent an email to the producer of my organic soil to find out if he has a recommendation for me. Thanks again.

Okay. I'll ask penny or a friend I know penny said you could use it in soil Hmm

I am cross breeding the ATF with Durban Poison (Alaskan Poison or Durban Thunderfuck? a pure Sativa cross), and with Blue Kush (Blue Thunderfuck or Alaskan Kush? 75% Sativa 25% Indica) and Blueberry (Alaskan Thunderberry?? 60% Sativa 40% Indica). Those will be fun to grow out and experiment with.
I'll get to that point one day, I just need copious amounts of marihuana in my system to open up my creativity lol. So from a smokers and pain sufferers perspective , does a satire or an indication help the most? I know about the Thunderfuck following lol......just wondering if you've ever had a killer indicated that helped? Or were you hooked as soon as you tried the ATF?

Back
Top Bottom