2nd Grow

You're just laying a net a few to several inches above the plant and as it grows into the net you tuck the tops back under the net. You can direct branches wherever you have space in the net. It produces plants that grows at a single heigth with many more bud sites than a normal plant would produce. Pretty simple really.

I've read about it but what stage of veg do u put the net ?

Subbed in. I'm with pw I don't really do a defol unless it's blocking light but when I do strip the plant I never notice a slow down or shock or anything.

Are you going to scrog? Some great tutorials online. I did my.first one last grow. It was pretty easy aside from the tucking I had to do. All that work was temporary though and got my biggest harvest to date even with falling into my tent and crunching some good buds.

Subbed in. I'm with pw I don't really do a defol unless it's blocking light but when I do strip the plant I never notice a slow down or shock or anything.

Are you going to scrog? Some great tutorials online. I did my.first one last grow. It was pretty easy aside from the tucking I had to do. All that work was temporary though and got my biggest harvest to date even with falling into my tent and crunching some good buds.

I think it's to late this grow as I'm about to enter my 3rdweek of flower but I'm no expert but I will try it on my next grow

420-magazine-mobile478134621.jpg
420-magazine-mobile547217358.jpg
420-magazine-mobile783437439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile341201242.jpg

i was reading up a little on cloning today, and the times were pretty crazy, i read 7-10 days i read 14-16, one guy said he had a clone in water for a month and was about to give up on it and the next day it sprung roots, but without cloning hormones from what i read it takes longer, so if its looking good id say just let it keep going! lets see some pics of it, ive been reading a lot about clones latley, so would love to see more on it, happy growing!

i was reading up a little on cloning today, and the times were pretty crazy, i read 7-10 days i read 14-16, one guy said he had a clone in water for a month and was about to give up on it and the next day it sprung roots, but without cloning hormones from what i read it takes longer, so if its looking good id say just let it keep going! lets see some pics of it, ive been reading a lot about clones latley, so would love to see more on it, happy growing!

I'll get you some today

Back
Top Bottom