2nd Grow

420-magazine-mobile1689475316.jpg

Clones in water for two weeks no root
420-magazine-mobile798819908.jpg

A few I used clones on in soil mist twice a day now under cfl 18/6

Yeah the others were right....letem dry out n water/Feed only after at least 2in deep is dry or the pot is lighter than normal, the plants look good n healthy bro

To be honest it's supost to be badmnky69 but I guess I hit the wrong key and now it's basmnky69 I have a few journals under that name and I some how lost privalage to post under that name

Well that clears that up lol. You could always take up the bass guitar though :thumb:

I've picked off a number of yellow leaves throughout my girls lives. Im not sure if it's normal. There's probly some $30 bottle of something that I could mix In to keep every leaf alive. Now that one is real close to harvest it seems to really be giving up on certain leaves but my buds look great and keep growing. Your plants look pretty good to me man but im a rookie. My guess is in about two months ur gonna be smokin some killer herb that u grew.

We are now in week 5 of flower feeding big bud and tiger bloom every other feeding will get pics in the am as they are sleeping right now and as for the clones they have rooted and taking to the soil nicely will also get updated pics of them thinking of defoliating a few to open up some bud sites and to see if it makes a diff in yield

got 4 out of 12 plants looking like this is this heat stress ? It's not over watering as I water once a week witch I'm about to change as I think it's some of the problem
Looks like it could be under watered. How are you checking to see if they need watering? I lift the pot and go by weight. You can actually fill a same size pot with dry soil to use as a reference. Wet soil is heavy. I also water until there is 10-20% runoff. I sit my pots on wire racks on top of the saucer, so that when it drains, the bottom of the pot does not touch the drainage.

IMG_216028.JPG

Back
Top Bottom