2nd Time Around

I am glad to have been able to help. Get a loupe... they cost about $6 USD. WIth that vital tool you will be able to see your trichomes and once you learn what an amber trichome looks like, once finding them at the top of the top bud, you can be assured that your crop is ready.
@Emilya ......Put a small bud under my magnifying glass today (cant find my loupe) and trichomes look all clear so might wait a bit longer to put a screw in her, what do you think?

probably... send a bud shot
Thats the best my phone can do on zoom sorry

IMG-6694.JPG

@Emilya ....Really struggling to master using the loupe now that I have finally found the two i bought ;s
These are pictures I just took of the top 3 buds, I zoomed in and used the loupe light but couldn't get a picture through the loupe so these are the best I could do....AB

IMG-6745.JPG

IMG-6746.JPG

IMG-6752.JPG

IMG-6753.JPG

IMG-6758.JPG

IMG-6759.JPG

IMG-6762.JPG

IMG-6768.JPG

IMG-6694.JPG

Well here we go............Put a screw in her 36 hours ago......Washed and hanging now.....BIg thanks to @Emilya for walking me through this grow.......After surviving the Red Spider Mite infestation I think she has pulled through well and am feeling proud:) :laughtwo: :theband:

IMG-6866.JPG

IMG-6865.JPG

IMG-6864.JPG

IMG-6862.JPG

IMG-6859.JPG

IMG-6858.JPG

IMG-6855.JPG

IMG-6854.JPG

Back
Top Bottom