Germination Has Begun: 2nd Attempt At Growing

Day 119 and 53 of flower. Going to water today. Then we have Amazon delivering 2 cases of mason jars. Hoping that's enough. I do have 9 empty ones as well.
20200301_111943[1].jpg
20200301_112002[1].jpg
20200301_112107[1].jpg

Nice work Edzzed!
I missed the harvest fun. I been trying to tell my phone They’re Done!
Glad you got there mate. You’ll be very happy with that, no doubt.
Weights and smoke reports.

What’re you growing next?

Nice work Edzzed!
I missed the harvest fun. I been trying to tell my phone They’re Done!
Glad you got there mate. You’ll be very happy with that, no doubt.
Weights and smoke reports.

What’re you growing next?
I have not yet weighed it. I just started the drying process. I am doing it in the tent so I can control humidity better. Also keeping the heater going and it is thermostatically controlled. I realized last month I would be better not drying in my garage. Humidity in there is upwards of 60%. Not going to grow till November and it will be Blue cookies and Sativa star.

Just smoked some of the plant that was on the left. I would say I chopped it at the right time. It's not yet dried but I have an Iolite butane vaporizer and thought, Why not. I can't really say what the flavor is like but I can say it is smooth but that's the vaporizer. It most definitely works and I am feeling it.

That’s good to know, Ed. I have a couple of beans. I keep putting it off because people say she wears off after half an hour. Everyone seems to agree on the buzz, though. She sounds well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom