Costanza's 2nd Grow Of 2022

Do you think you'll use the self-watering bases next grow?
I'm not sure yet, I think I'm gonna use them again but not sure if I'm gonna use them in flower. Even though it was tough to change the water u didnt really notice any deficiencies or problems and I think by using plain ph water in the bases and top feeding fertilizer in flower it helped. Right now my biggest issue is figuring out what seeds I wanna grow on the next run, I went a little crazy over the summer and bought around 12 packs of fem seeds now I need to decide what to grow. I got a box set recently with cereal milk crosses and another box set with red runtz and I think im gonna run 2 strains from each drop

Day 8 in the drying tent and they're almost ready. Biggest surprise is the terps, the plants smells identical to how they smelled when they were alive this was my biggest goal and I'm very happy I achieved it. Took small popcorn buds off and trimmed up and they all retained all of their smells. The biggest shocker in the tent is the carmelita, her smell was very faint and she had the weakest terp profile but after 8 days drying I can really smell the vanilla diesel terp its sweet and gassy with a hint of chocolate and mint, the dreamsicle is similar to what she smelled like before with the same strawberry scent, the apes in space smells the same but the gassy chocolate ice cream is more pronounced and the sugar puss is slightly less citrus and has more of the ammonia smell to her now but you can still smell the tangerines its just not as sweet as it started as.

slowly trimming up these plants today.
So far I trimmed up the apes in space and the final yield for that plant is 244g or 8.7 oz.
that was the plant with the most colas and I predicted to have the highest yield the rest seem more like 5 to 6 oz plants but we will see.

ended up with 603G of top quality flower and 220g of less than stellar buds that will be going into the hash bag . the sugar puss only yielded 110g of quality bud, I had quite a lot of softer buds that went into the edible bag, not horrible but not what I really wanted but I can't complain 21OZ of solid quality bud is totally worth the time it took to grow these plants and I will save a ton of money from not buying flower from the dispensary. Gonna have about 1/2 lb of small buds for hash but since I didn't bother to separate the strains and threw everything into 1 bag for hash its gonna be some strainbow frankenstein hash so that will give me something to do next weekend. overall I didn't hit my goal of 32oz, total yield for all 4 plants was 29oz with 21oz of quality buds and 8oz of small buds for hash.

Here is a pic of one of the sugar puss buds, this was my favorite plant in the tent
20221204_123543.jpg

20221204_123332.jpg

Congrats Amigo, brilliant work. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Thanks I didnt get as much as i wanted but the quality is much better than past grows so I guess a little bit of good bud is better than a lot of ok bud
Excellent work a real masterclass. Im definitely going for quality over quantity on my round too.

Thanks I didnt get as much as i wanted but the quality is much better than past grows so I guess a little bit of good bud is better than a lot of ok bud
I know people have different processes on the chop drying and curing. Whats your routiene? That bud looks wonderful

I know people have different processes on the chop drying and curing. Whats your routiene? That bud looks wonderful
I hung them to dry for 10 days and then I broke them down into foot long segments and placed the branches into turkey bags and into plastic bins for 3 days and removed the buds from the branches, trimmed them up and placed them into heat sealed grove bags to finish curing. Usually takes 3 weeks in the grove bags before they are optimal and then they sit in the grove bags and stay nice and fresh

Congrats Amigo, brilliant work. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care.

thanks Bill, the next ones are soaking and will soon be ready for the tent. Thanks for following along and all the help you provide, I appreciate you.

thanks Bill, the next ones are soaking and will soon be ready for the tent. Thanks for following along and all the help you provide, I appreciate you.
Thanks my friend.
I enjoy hanging with you.
Even if I can't beat you at golf. :rofl:
Take care.

I hung them to dry for 10 days and then I broke them down into foot long segments and placed the branches into turkey bags and into plastic bins for 3 days and removed the buds from the branches, trimmed them up and placed them into heat sealed grove bags to finish curing. Usually takes 3 weeks in the grove bags before they are optimal and then they sit in the grove bags and stay nice and fresh
Wow thanks for the details that sounds like a good setup you have and it may help others along the way. Thanks again friend. :) :Namaste:

Gratz buddy that one pic looks like nug of the month stuff:thumb: I trimmed mine on the stem and will do a final trim as they dry beenj hanging 3 days 🤞🤞

@Costanza Im sorry I meant to ask you I have my tent seal not air tight but close the vents the only fan I use is from ac do you you have a in and out air circulation when you dry? Im getting a little green smell but the buds are still good stinky

Thx Bus

@Costanza Im sorry I meant to ask you I have my tent seal not air tight but close the vents the only fan I use is from ac do you you have a in and out air circulation when you dry? Im getting a little green smell but the buds are still good stinky

Thx Bus
No just an exhaust, the buds will smell green during the drying process usually takes about 7 to 10 days before they start to smell good.

ahhh and breath :lot-o-toke: thx bud my head was about to FLAME ON 🔥

THX MY FRIEND

Back
Top Bottom