IMG_1371.jpeg

IMG_1363.jpeg

IMG_1360.jpeg

IMG_1361.jpeg

IMG_1362.jpeg

IMG_1368.jpeg

IMG_1370.jpeg

Side note: never ever ever ever going back to soil. Cuckoo for Coco
I'm doing my first grow in coco, using a bottom-fed swick base. So far I have no complaints, she's looking green and growing fast. What are your selling points for coco over soil?

I'm doing my first grow in coco, using a bottom-fed swick base. So far I have no complaints, she's looking green and growing fast. What are your selling points for coco over soil?
So far the biggest difference I’ve noticed in the coco is that it’s more user friendly. If I see light tips on my leaves in soil it’s too late but if I see it in coco I have time to adjust my nutrients and prevent the issue. I also like how it seems to produce a decent yield even in small pots these are only 2 gallons. It’s just been such an enjoyable grow. Only negative is watering frequency I plan on setting up some kind of auto watering system you got it right with the sip pots I think you’re gonna like it very much

Another example is I had a calcium deficiency on the plant in the front left and as soon as I noticed brown spots on my leaves I upped my nutrients and within 2 days the leaves got greener and no more brown spots. In soil that would’ve taken me 2 weeks to correct and by that time the damage would’ve been done

Another example is I had a calcium deficiency on the plant in the front left and as soon as I noticed brown spots on my leaves I upped my nutrients and within 2 days the leaves got greener and no more brown spots. In soil that would’ve taken me 2 weeks to correct and by that time the damage would’ve been done
Once you get used to their needs in coco you can forget deficiencies.
Mix your feed accordingly to current needs and feed.
No guessing is my soil going to make it ?
I enjoy feeding daily, gives me an opportunity to check her and make sure her needs are being met.
Adjusting my feed as I see fit.
Consistent daily growth is a nice benefit to coco aswell.
Who doesn’t love seeing your girls daily expansion.
I get similar growth to hydro with the convenience of a potted plant.
It’s a win win for the harvest size and quality.
A healthy well fed plant always produces it’s best for you. Win win!

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Once you get used to their needs in coco you can forget deficiencies.
Mix your feed accordingly to current needs and feed.
No guessing is my soil going to make it ?
I enjoy feeding daily, gives me an opportunity to check her and make sure her needs are being met.
Adjusting my feed as I see fit.
Consistent daily growth is a nice benefit to coco aswell.
Who doesn’t love seeing your girls daily expansion.
I get similar growth to hydro with the convenience of a potted plant.
It’s a win win for the harvest size and quality.
A healthy well fed plant always produces it’s best for you. Win win!

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
My only regret is that I didn’t switch to coco earlier.

Coco is just like hydro, except you change the res daily and there's no need to pump Oxygen in
True, the frequency of watering can be a fag but it's easy enough to SIP/wick or simply stand in shallow water, they grow so quick they soon soak it up without waterlogging
Like Bill - 'I love me some coco...' :cool:

Got results back on the neroli 91 and mom’s lemon cream pie sex tests. Like meatloaf said 2 out of 3 ain’t bad. I’ll take it transplanted the females into 2 gal pots and my 2 snow lotus seeds have sprouted so I’ll give it a few weeks then send out 2 more tests and see what I end up with in this tent

IMG_1394.jpeg

IMG_1395.jpeg

IMG_1396.jpeg

IMG_1397.jpeg

IMG_1400.jpeg

So in preparation for the harvest coming up I wanted to test out this herb dryer before I end up ruining a couple ounces me flower. There were a couple low hanging branches that were at the bottom of the canopy and they just weren’t getting much light and were close to snapping off the plant and falling into the runoff tray so I snipped them off last week and took the big fan leaves off and placed them in the herbsnow dryer to run a little test. I set the timer for 96 hours but used a wood moisture meter set on soft wood and pulled them between 11-12% bud moisture. Let me tell ya I’m a very skeptical person when it comes to things that look to good to be true and honestly this thing looked to go to be true but I can tell you from my 3 day test in this thing that I cant tell a difference between these tester buds and the Hollywood buds hung dry for 10 days and have had curing for the past 3 weeks in the basement. The dry is perfect it’s and most importantly the buds are extremely sticky and stinky they smell exactly like they did on the plant with absolutely no hay smell and it vaped smoothly with no throat burn before it even cured so I’m sold on this little device and am confident that I’m the next 10 days or so when I harvest the next plant it’s gonna be fantastic

So in preparation for the harvest coming up I wanted to test out this herb dryer before I end up ruining a couple ounces me flower. There were a couple low hanging branches that were at the bottom of the canopy and they just weren’t getting much light and were close to snapping off the plant and falling into the runoff tray so I snipped them off last week and took the big fan leaves off and placed them in the herbsnow dryer to run a little test. I set the timer for 96 hours but used a wood moisture meter set on soft wood and pulled them between 11-12% bud moisture. Let me tell ya I’m a very skeptical person when it comes to things that look to good to be true and honestly this thing looked to go to be true but I can tell you from my 3 day test in this thing that I can tell a difference between these tester buds and the Hollywood buds hung dry for 10 days and have had curing for the past 3 weeks in the basement. The dry is perfect it’s and most importantly the buds are extremely sticky and stinky they smell exactly like they did on the plant with absolutely no hay smell and it vaped smoothly with no throat burn before it even cured so I’m sold on this little device and am confident that I’m the next 10 days or so when I harvest the next plant it’s gonna be fantastic
Sounds great.
Hope everything else is going aswell. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Female neroli and lemon cream are looking good and roots growing out bottom of pot already on the neroli. The two seedlings are snow lotus and are about 3 days old now. The neroli might be the most vigorous plant I’ve ever grown. It’s an f2 that was pheno hunted by one of my friends that ran a commercial facility for years in the Bay Area and he’s been growing this strain out for 3 years now and swore it would be twice as large as anything I grew next to it and he was right this things a beast

IMG_1460.jpeg

Patiently waiting for this plant to finish. Right now it’s day 58 so I’m thinking about 12 more days hopefully

IMG_1446.jpeg

IMG_1450.jpeg
Foxtails are a bugger but she is outstanding.
Well worth waiting for. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Foxtails are a bugger but she is outstanding.
Well worth waiting for. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Yeah lots of fox tails on this one it has to be genetic because my lights haven’t been too bright I’ve been going light on the intensity

Yeah lots of fox tails on this one it has to be genetic because my lights haven’t been too bright I’ve been going light on the intensity
I think that has a good portion of the responsibility.
No substitute for good genetics.
Hopefully she comes out of R2-D2 cured and perfect.
Quite the machine.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Quite the machine.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Quite the machine.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
its the strain not the genetics, these are from one of the best breeders around

its the strain not the genetics, these are from one of the best breeders around
My apologies. :Namaste:
Not knocking the Breeder.
I should have said strain not genetics.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

My apologies. :Namaste:
Not knocking the Breeder.
I should have said strain not genetics.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Oh no it’s all good I knew what you meant. I looked into the mother strain and I think that’s the culprit it’s a Cindy 99 hybrid so it’s one of those wispy sativas

Back
Top Bottom