A Little Old A Little New

Endor has been harvested at day 63 and I left some popcorn buds on the lower branches and put her in the veg tent to try and reveg so I can take clones off this plant. I barely fit this entire harvest into this hebenow dryer. It’s supposed to fit up to 9 oz and I bought 5 additional trays to expand it to 12 oz but the buds are so far I had to use a tray in between as a spacer so I was only able to get 6 double height trays filled and wow these buds are super heavy these lower buds on this plant are twice as heavy as the top colas on my past grows what I thought was about 3 to 4 oz just might end up around 7 to 8 if not a little more so I’m happy with this grow and can’t wait for the next two to be done in about 4 weeks

IMG_1498.jpeg

IMG_1500.jpeg

IMG_1496.jpeg

Endor has been harvested at day 63 and I left some popcorn buds on the lower branches and put her in the veg tent to try and reveg so I can take clones off this plant. I barely fit this entire harvest into this hebenow dryer. It’s supposed to fit up to 9 oz and I bought 5 additional trays to expand it to 12 oz but the buds are so far I had to use a tray in between as a spacer so I was only able to get 6 double height trays filled and wow these buds are super heavy these lower buds on this plant are twice as heavy as the top colas on my past grows what I thought was about 3 to 4 oz just might end up around 7 to 8 if not a little more so I’m happy with this grow and can’t wait for the next two to be done in about 4 weeks

IMG_1498.jpeg

IMG_1500.jpeg

IMG_1496.jpeg
Congrats Amigo. :thumb: nice harvest.
Just curious you put the leaves in the dryer too?
That standard practice ? never used one.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Congrats Amigo. :thumb: nice harvest.
Just curious you put the leaves in the dryer too?
That standard practice ? never used one.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I removed the fan leaves and as many of the leaves as I could but I wanted to keep some on to try and slow the dry down a bit.

I removed the fan leaves and as many of the leaves as I could but I wanted to keep some on to try and slow the dry down a bit.
Makes sense. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

This dryer worked really well, it took 78 hours and I waited until the buds were between 11-12% and stems snapped and buds pulled off stems cleanly. They smell exactly like they did in the tent when they were alive and I’m surprised how well they retained their terpene profile and there is zero hay or grass smell. Buds are crispy on outside but still very sticky and the dry was very even. Spent the afternoon trimming it all up and I ended up with a little over 200 grams. Put the majority of the buds in grove bags and heat sealed them and placed them in the basement to cure for 6 weeks and set some buds aside to smoke while I wait for the cure to finish.

IMG_1529.jpeg

IMG_1527.jpeg

IMG_1532.jpeg

Congratulations on the nice harvest. The bud looks great! :yummy:

How do you like using the grove bags? I just ordered some, never seen one but ordered as they sound great.
No burping.

no burping if u dry to the point you wouldnt normally have to. it's a bit of stretch.
but I use them because it's convenient to burp a single bag instead of a handful of jars,
and they hold moisture and terpenes better than any other bags ive tried. they will eventually fall out of the cure range but even a year or two later the buds still smell awesome.

no burping if u dry to the point you wouldnt normally have to. it's a bit of stretch.
but I use them because it's convenient to burp a single bag instead of a handful of jars,
and they hold moisture and terpenes better than any other bags ive tried. they will eventually fall out of the cure range but even a year or two later the buds still smell awesome.
What's your biggest bag

I like the 1/2lb bags but you can get some huge ones. I think I saw bill using a 3lber or something lol
I saw 200 liter, drum liners on the EU site. Huge

Congratulations on the nice harvest. The bud looks great! :yummy:

How do you like using the grove bags? I just ordered some, never seen one but ordered as they sound great.
No burping.
I’ve had some good results with the grove bags when I can keep my hands out of the cookie jar long enough haha

ended up with 1 female snow lotus. Transplanted into 2 gal pot and put the neroli 91 in the flower tent. End of week 7 on the sugar puss and black triangle today is day 1 of 14 with the finishing powder. So now I have just two in the veg tent which will have to stay in there for at least another 14 days but luckily their small so they should be perfect size just in time

IMG_1555.jpeg

IMG_1556.jpeg

IMG_1561.jpeg

IMG_1560.jpeg

IMG_1553.jpeg

IMG_1552.jpeg

Transplanted snow lotus into 2 gal pot. Gonna call today day 1 of flower for the neroli 91, I snuck her into the tent behind the sugar puss and black triangle. The small plant on the right of the snow lotus is the moms lemon cream pie it seems like I always get at least one crappy runt plant and this is the runt

IMG_1578.jpeg

IMG_1579.jpeg

Some bud shots got a week to go on the sugar puss and about 2.5 on the black triangle. Neroli has been transferred to flower tent and is on day 4. Found some resin oozing out of a stem and took a pic and it looks like the stem is two different sizes it’s a weird optical illusion

IMG_1651.jpeg

IMG_1650.jpeg

IMG_1648.jpeg

IMG_1645.jpeg

IMG_1647.jpeg

IMG_1639.jpeg

IMG_1634.jpeg

IMG_1616.jpeg

IMG_1622.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom