A Little Old A Little New

I had some really good luck this week. Lately I’ve been growing stuff from the same breeder bodhi seeds. He has had 3 main male studs he bred with the past 10-15 years that are retired and those packs are really really hard to find unless you wanna pay a fortune from collectors. My goal for this year was to find a strain that used the Appalachian father plant and I found it, the strain is mother’s milk it’s a cross between Nepali Og x Appalachia. Gonna do a seed reproduction on these this summer and spread the love very excited that I was able to obtain this pack and its 12 years old so who knows if they’re even gonna germinate but I had to take the chance

Good luck with the seeds @Costanza I hope they pop good and healthy. 🍋
Thanks Keith I have a good feeling they were supposedly kept in a fridge the entire time but they all say that when they wanna sell old seeds so we will find out soon enough

Day 30 in flower tent and 13 out of 14 plants sexed in veg tent ended up with 8 females out of 13 and the last one was sent out today for the mystery seedling. I ended up with 2 fems each for sour d, congo, caramel, and panama with zero fems from the 3 purple soul which is a bummer but at least I got 2 fems of each of the rest. Gonna wait until I get the results on the last one to see if I got 8 or 9. Not sure if I wanna grow all 8 or 9 out or if I wanna be a nice guy and give out a few of the doubles since I’m not a huge fan of running more than 6 in the 4x4.

IMG_2044.png

IMG_2081.png

IMG_2074.jpeg

IMG_2069.jpeg

IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_2089.jpeg

IMG_2093.jpeg

IMG_2095.jpeg

Your plants look great Costanza. 🍋
Thanks I’ve got severe anxiety right now. I’m afraid it’s gonna get crazy in this veg tent and I have about 5 weeks left in the flower tent so I’m gonna have to get really creative. I’m thinking about allowing them to grow tall and hold off on topping until they get to at least a foot tall then top them and clone the top. I’m afraid they’re gonna outgrow this little 3x3 soon especially the one Panama red it’s growing like a tree

Thanks I’ve got severe anxiety right now. I’m afraid it’s gonna get crazy in this veg tent and I have about 5 weeks left in the flower tent so I’m gonna have to get really creative. I’m thinking about allowing them to grow tall and hold off on topping until they get to at least a foot tall then top them and clone the top. I’m afraid they’re gonna outgrow this little 3x3 soon especially the one Panama red it’s growing like a tree
Cbd helps with anxiety for me.
I'm doing the same thing with my girls.
Let get big & top and clone them.
Garden looks good buddy.
Don't frett. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Cbd helps with anxiety for me.
I'm doing the same thing with my girls.
Let get big & top and clone them.
Garden looks good buddy.
Don't frett. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
That’s why I decided to grow the Panama red strain this one was bred for 2:1 cbd I needed something

Day 53 in flower tent, had a slight issue with low ph which I believe was due to the silica so I stopped using it around week 6 and my leaves never really greened up again even though the buds look like they developed ok. I also think that watering only once daily on the smallish 2 gal pots wasn’t enough and it stressed them out so lessons learned on the coco journey. Veg tent is overflowing, I’ve held off on topping them to try and keep them smaller with 8 in the tent and after hand watering daily for the past month I’m certain I’m gonna be in a mental institution sooner before later so I got a 8 part auto watering setup today. In hindsight I should’ve just got a bucket and bought the parts separately but this saves the hassle of drilling the holes and buying the emitters and hoses separately so I’m looking forward to not hand watering anymore.

IMG_2339.jpeg

IMG_2343.jpeg

IMG_2341.jpeg

IMG_2340.jpeg

IMG_2342.jpeg

Just finished installing the auto watering system the 2 tall ones in the back are the Panama red beasts the middle row are the two sour diesel and the taller caramel afghan and the 3 short ladies in front are the 2 Congo Kashmir and the runt caramel afghan. Thinking about flowering the 2 Panama, 2 diesel, and tall caramel and tallest Congo for a total of 6 I’m not gonna wait for these 2 runts to grow survival of the fittest in this grow room. Also a couple lower bud shots of the snow lotus she smells so divine like a fine red wine with accents of burgundy, black currant and a floral perfume very similar to nag champa Incense she’s quite the stinker my charcoal filter has been useless since week 6

IMG_2344.jpeg

IMG_2345.jpeg

IMG_2353.jpeg

IMG_2355.jpeg

IMG_2356.jpeg

Thank you I’m gonna be taking clones this weekend but I have no idea where the heck I’m gonna put the clones so they might be going on top of my washing machine under a light bulb until I have room in the veg tent

I'm enjoying auto water in one on my tents! Best luck to you in yours!
So far it’s so much better than hand watering. I ended up buying some kit from mar hydro that just comes with a small 5 gal bucket and a small pump with tubing but the tube and emitters are only 1/4 inch tubing and most of the nicer halo style emitters are 1/2 inch so I’m gonna use this for my veg tent and I’m gonna most likely buy the pieces for a 1/2 inch setup for the flower tent so I can use the larger halo emitters since they seem to give a more even watering.

Got rid of one of the Panama’s I didn’t like how small and rubbery the stems were so I kept the nicer one with thicker branches and narrowed down to 4 plants in the veg tent. The snow lotus is starting to fade I’ll start checking her in a few weeks and the lemon cream is pretty close maybe 10 more days.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom