A Little Old A Little New

The sugar puss has been harvested. Letting the triangle go a little longer probably until the weekend when the dryer is free. Next plant up in flower at day 12 is the neroli 91 and this weekend the snow lotus and mom’s lemon cream pie go into the flower tent

IMG_1717.jpeg

IMG_1718.jpeg

IMG_1716.jpeg

IMG_1732.jpeg

IMG_1727.jpeg

IMG_1731.jpeg

IMG_1721.jpeg

IMG_1720.jpeg

IMG_1735.jpeg

IMG_1736.jpeg

just harvested the black triangle. I got so much bud from this plant that I couldn’t fit all of it in the dryer. Dryer is supposed to hold 9oz last harvest I had the thing packed and pulled 7.5. On this one I had tk freeze the stuff leftover probably around 3 oz so I’m estimating 10oz on the black triangle. Sugar puss was harvested last weekend and I believe that’s about 7-8 oz . Next up in flower tent is Neroli 91 in the back at day 15 then a snow lotus front left and moms lemon cream pie front right were just put into flower tent last night so today I would call day 1. Small bud is sugar puss and the large cola I’m holding is the black triangle, heavy pine and gas with a slight lemon 🍋

IMG_1762.jpeg

IMG_1768.jpeg

IMG_1771.jpeg

IMG_1772.jpeg

Sugar puss finished drying Thursday night after 82 hours in the dryer. Had some free time yesterday so I trimmed her up and got 5.5 oz of nice solid buds. I have really think the stuff I’ve been giving these plants the last couple weeks is doing something spectacular because this is the 2nd plant I harvested using it that has been a smooth smoke immediately after the dry with no cure yet. I handed out buds to 3 different friends last night and had some myself and everyone agreed that it tasted fantastic and smooth and was very potent so I think that potassium stuff I’ve been giving is doing something to eliminate chlorophyll or something because it’s remarkable.

IMG_1778.jpeg

IMG_1779.jpeg

IMG_1780.jpeg

Here is my review on the black triangle.

Strain : black triangle
Breeder: Bohdi Seeds
Lineage : 80s Florida OG aka Triangle Kush x 88g13hp

Smell and taste were similar gassy pine with a nice lemon aftertaste that tingles on your tongue.

Effects: heavy narcotic effect with a surprisingly clear and focused head buzz and some eye pressure.

IMG_1857.png

IMG_1856.png

IMG_1852.jpeg

IMG_1851.jpeg

I’m super excited about the next run. In the flower tent I’ve got a mom’s lemon cream pie and a snow lotus but next up In veg is a special one. This is a project that was done by Bob Hemphill from the crickets and cicadas company. It’s an F4 of Panama Red that was bred for CBD and phenos of a 2:1 CBD to THC ratio with some CBG.

IMG_1858.png

IMG_1860.png

IMG_1859.png

Next batch up in flower tent snow lotus in back mom’s lemon cream pie in front. In veg tent 3 each of Panama red f4, purple soul, sour d JP cut c 88g13hp and Congo Kashmir x lavender lemonade

IMG_1899.jpeg

IMG_1900.jpeg

IMG_1893.jpeg

How about those pistils on the Panama's! ? Stunning!
Yeah that’s the one I wanna grow the most out of the batch. The 3 I planted popped soil last night so hopefully they do well and I get at least one female out of the bunch

Some cracking strains that you're growing there, and lovely frosty results!
Thanks this was my first run using coco and while it’s not fun hand watering daily until I get an auto water setup it’s gonna be the daily chore.

Thanks this was my first run using coco and while it’s not fun hand watering daily until I get an auto water setup it’s gonna be the daily chore.
Capillary mat, wick, SIP or gravity fed drip all work pretty easy, but I don't mind the daily inspection looking for the slightest sign of a problem - satisfies my OCD lol

Do you still have the ACI self-watering bases? I'm using something like that in coco and it works great.

Capillary mat, wick, SIP or gravity fed drip all work pretty easy, but I don't mind the daily inspection looking for the slightest sign of a problem - satisfies my OCD lol
Yeah it’s not too crazy now since I only have 2 plants in the flower tent.

Do you still have the ACI self-watering bases? I'm using something like that in coco and it works great.
I do i was actually planning on using them for the next batch in the veg tent since I’m gonna have between 6-8 plants

Day 22 in the flower tent and day 10 in the veg tent. Was watering these seedlings and I noticed another eeedling growing from the sour d cup so whatever I planted before in that cup that I thought was a dud just took its time to sprout so I replanted it into its own solo cup but I don’t know what strain it is so hopefully I documented that last month before I decided to plant these sour d seeds. I think it’s wolfman haze or a neroli that didn’t sprout or it could be a snow lotus hahaha I have no idea it’s a mystery plant

IMG_1979.jpeg

IMG_1985.jpeg

IMG_1986.jpeg

IMG_1987.jpeg

IMG_1988.jpeg

IMG_1989.jpeg

IMG_1990.jpeg

IMG_1991.jpeg

IMG_1993.jpeg

IMG_1994.jpeg

If you zoom in on the seedlings I’ve been using these little seedling stands. A friend bought a 3d printer for Christmas and I put him to work and had him look for a good solution to tall lanky seedlings and this is what he came up with. Pretty cheap and flimsy but they do the job

Back
Top Bottom