Costanza's 2nd Grow Of 2022

what is the turkey bag and I considered butting all in a jar for the first couple weeks then throwing halfin a grotub for? like using a jar for the first week or two? I planned on starting in a jar and moving half to a grove bag? I got white and black 1/4 lb bags but man I wanted the ones with the cartoons
I'm sure it would work fine I just prefer the Turkey bags I'm not a big fan of burping jars, jars dont breath the bags do. I have some 1/2 lb grove bags that the buds will go into after about 7 to 10 days in the Turkey bags and bins. Turkey bags are just oven bags

ok so Ill basiclly be doing the same thing by starting in jars I been so worried about my crop smell like hay dont think that will be a issue I have never came close to a crop that smells and looks like this one my others have been cheap seeds plants covered in leaves this til I will manicure on the stem hang and set the humidifier to 60 RH and temps at 60-65. it is so funny Im gonna try taking videos of people walking up to my door my AC vent goes out in front of my sidewalk my entire front yard reeks that sweet leaf the faces and double takes are hilarious I would love to get a church group to come knocking on my door I lived the life of a outlaw for 50 years Damn it Im gonna have some fun now :headbanger:

I believe the wait is over. These pics are from the lowest buds on the plant I was waiting on and they look all cloudy to me I think it's time to chop.
2022_11_22_17_12_28_183.jpg
2022_11_22_17_11_43_583.jpg

I believe the wait is over. These pics are from the lowest buds on the plant I was waiting on and they look all cloudy to me I think it's time to chop.
2022_11_22_17_12_28_183.jpg
2022_11_22_17_11_43_583.jpg
Timber, :rofl:
Congrats on your upcoming harvest.
Have a great day Amigo. :high-five:

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Just chopped them down, I did something this time that I never did before, before I cut them down I turned up the humidifer to get it into the mid 50s so I could get the room at 66f 60rh and I turned my thermostat down to 66 in the house to keep it cooler so the room doesn't get hotter than 68f.
16692100317481619832590926886661.jpg

Those look fantastic, congratulations on a stellar grow and harvest. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Those look fantastic, congratulations on a stellar grow and harvest. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Thanks for following along, without you guys this journal would be pretty empty I really appreciate it

One big difference I noticed harvesting these plants were that the silica helped a lot. Last harvest when I took the scrog net down the heavy branches flopped all over the place, on this one when I took the plants out of the tent none of the branches bowed they all stood straight up just like they did when they were under the net. Wish I took pics I was too excited to get them hung up I neglected to take final pics of these beauties

Just chopped them down, I did something this time that I never did before, before I cut them down I turned up the humidifer to get it into the mid 50s so I could get the room at 66f 60rh and I turned my thermostat down to 66 in the house to keep it cooler so the room doesn't get hotter than 68f.
16692100317481619832590926886661.jpg
Fantastic work Amigo. :thumb:
Buds look great.
Take care.

Stay safe

Thanks Bill it's a very exciting day. Looking forward to christmas day they should be ready by dec 23rd
Perfect timing. :thumb:

#Love What You Grow

One big difference I noticed harvesting these plants were that the silica helped a lot. Last harvest when I took the scrog net down the heavy branches flopped all over the place, on this one when I took the plants out of the tent none of the branches bowed they all stood straight up just like they did when they were under the net. Wish I took pics I was too excited to get them hung up I neglected to take final pics of these beauties
ever since our friend @Bill284 told me about silica it changed the game for me and on my current run the stalks seem stronger and look like they can hold there own. Thanks bill

my silica (thanks to @Bill284) let me make a bow and a few arrows out of my stalks I used it I just now had to use 3 yoyos(again thx @Bill284 enough about me Kudos to my friend and advisor @Costanza looking good buddy now we are at the crunch time You have a done a awesome job and I belive your dry and cure will be top shelf bud you did it cant wait to see the next one

day 5 in the drying tent things are going well. changes I made this time around were mainly to temp, I was running a lower temp of 60F on the last dry and this one I went up to 65-68F and I think its making a big difference. Plants are still drying slowly, but the fan leaves have dried out a little quicker than last dry and the plants as a whole have seemed to dry a lot more evenly and I haven't noticed any hay smells like in the past at this point. Gonna check them on day 10 on Friday and if stems snap then I will start the next process of cutting into foot long branches and placing whole branches into turkey bags and into bins for the sweating stage. I also noticed that the plants are retaining their smells a lot better than in the past, the sugar puss still smells like tangerines and does not have any type of grassy hay smell to her, I had issues with this on the past couple grows and I wonder if keeping the temps a little bit higher have helped or if its just in my head.

day 5 in the drying tent things are going well. changes I made this time around were mainly to temp, I was running a lower temp of 60F on the last dry and this one I went up to 65-68F and I think its making a big difference. Plants are still drying slowly, but the fan leaves have dried out a little quicker than last dry and the plants as a whole have seemed to dry a lot more evenly and I haven't noticed any hay smells like in the past at this point. Gonna check them on day 10 on Friday and if stems snap then I will start the next process of cutting into foot long branches and placing whole branches into turkey bags and into bins for the sweating stage. I also noticed that the plants are retaining their smells a lot better than in the past, the sugar puss still smells like tangerines and does not have any type of grassy hay smell to her, I had issues with this on the past couple grows and I wonder if keeping the temps a little bit higher have helped or if its just in my head.
I run 60/60 but I trim the buds before I hang them.
A week or so and into jars at about 65-67 % rh.
Seems to work well.
Glad your getting good results. :thumb:
Take care.

#Love What You Grow

I am interest in watching you temps fri Dec 3rd Is H-day On my end I have never had a grow this strong smelling and full of crystals I am starting to think that some of the issue might be the strain I had been using a sponsors seed packs they looked nothing like these plants But I will never grow bargain seeds again plus these seeds came from a lab not a bank. Buddy your nailing it I become a better scrogger/grower with your help between you and @Bill284 I couldnt ask for better mentors :headbanger:

Well I guess this grow is pretty much finished just need to finish drying and curing plants, will post finished bud pics in a couple weeks when I trim them up. I love finishing a grow but there is a period of time between the end of the grow and start of the next grow that seems like it takes forever, I'm already itching to get more seeds sprouted but only have 1 room to grow in so limited options.

Do you think you'll use the self-watering bases next grow?

Back
Top Bottom