Costanza's 2nd Grow Of 2022

not too bad, I got 1.4g of rosin from 7g of flower for a 20% yield. Could be better could be worse but its a lot less of a hassle than having to wash the buds and then wait 2 weeks for the hash to dry and then press the hash. The quality is not as good as if I pressed bubble hash, its not as clean as hash rosin. It seems to have retained the strawberry terp so as soon as my little rig charges up I'm gonna sample some of this and give a report.

Ok that thing charged up good enough to use it lightly so I took a quick dab to test it out and here is the review

Taste- funky earthy sweetness with over ripened strawberry that over powers the other flavors
very even buzz, not much of a body buzz with a really nice clear headed focused buzz, was a perfect selection for 1pm on a Sunday afternoon just in time for some football.
debating on keeping this in flower form or pressing the 140g I have left and trying for an oz of rosin

I have a friend with a CBD business and he has one of those fancy Gemma cert machines to test the potency.
Last run most of my flower averaged around 15% thc, so one of my goals was to try and increase the potency, and I have accomplished my goal.
Here are the numbers for the current batch

Dreamsicle 18.50 % thc, 18.50 % total cannabinoids, >.2 CBD, >2.0 CBG
Apes in Space 17.70% thc, 17.70% total cannabinoids, >.2 CBD, >2.0 CBG
Sugar Puss 18.50 thc , 20.69 % total cannabinoids, > .2 CBD, 2.19% CBG
Carmelita 16.90 % thc, 16.90% total cannabinoids, >.02 CBD, >2.0 CBG

I have a friend with a CBD business and he has one of those fancy Gemma cert machines to test the potency.
Last run most of my flower averaged around 15% thc, so one of my goals was to try and increase the potency, and I have accomplished my goal.
Here are the numbers for the current batch

Dreamsicle 18.50 % thc, 18.50 % total cannabinoids, >.2 CBD, >2.0 CBG
Apes in Space 17.70% thc, 17.70% total cannabinoids, >.2 CBD, >2.0 CBG
Sugar Puss 18.50 thc , 20.69 % total cannabinoids, > .2 CBD, 2.19% CBG
Carmelita 16.90 % thc, 16.90% total cannabinoids, >.02 CBD, >2.0 CBG
Good work my friend.:bravo:
What did you do different this run? :surf:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Good work my friend.:bravo:
What did you do different this run? :surf:

added an extra 200w of light and switched nutrients, nutrients most likely made the difference

added an extra 200w of light and switched nutrients, nutrients most likely made the difference
I'm a big fan of light energy. :thumb:
Always have my lights at 100 %
What nutrients did you use?
You didn't mention them so I imagine that means they aren't a sponsor.
What about the strain?
Your comparison was it the same strain?

I'm a big fan of light energy. :thumb:
Always have my lights at 100 %
What nutrients did you use?
You didn't mention them so I imagine that means they aren't a sponsor.
What about the strain?
Your comparison was it the same strain?

No 4 different strains and I used jr Peter's Jack's hydro along with calcium nitrate and Epsom

Merry Christmas everyone
Christmas.jpg

Those are good numbers I lost a lot of weed because of my lights I dont think that will be a issue the TS3000 450 watt is a great light but 4x4 is stretching your par thin. you did a great job I hope you are ok with me still asking you a question or two a little down the road there are a few things you did I want to try . enjoy today merry Christmas

Back
Top Bottom