A Little Old A Little New

These plants are looking great in this flower tent. I can’t get over how fast they perk up after they get fed it literally takes 30 minutes and they’re praying

IMG_1201.jpeg

IMG_1202.jpeg

IMG_1203.jpeg

These plants are looking great in this flower tent. I can’t get over how fast they perk up after they get fed it literally takes 30 minutes and they’re praying

IMG_1201.jpeg

IMG_1202.jpeg

IMG_1203.jpeg
Your vpd must be perfect.
Garden looks great.
Hope your doing well Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Your vpd must be perfect.
Garden looks great.
Hope your doing well Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill I’m doing ok been nursing a sick doggie back to health. My dog has been having major skin issues and woke up one morning 3 months ago with a hematoma in her ear. 1200 dollars later and the issue still persisted. I just sent hair folical tests in to see what she is intolerant to and turns out just about everything I have fed this dog in her 11 year life she is allergic to. So now I get to make her food from scratch every week

Thanks Bill I’m doing ok been nursing a sick doggie back to health. My dog has been having major skin issues and woke up one morning 3 months ago with a hematoma in her ear. 1200 dollars later and the issue still persisted. I just sent hair folical tests in to see what she is intolerant to and turns out just about everything I have fed this dog in her 11 year life she is allergic to. So now I get to make her food from scratch every week
Small price to pay for her love. :green_heart:
Hope she is feeling better my friend. :hug:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Buds fattening up nicely on the Endor at day 25 of flower. Smell is stronger everyday and smells exactly like the description I found for the Apollo 11 strain which I thought was very odd at the time but I’m definitely digging it pineapple cheetos can’t wait to taste it. The plant on the front left is triangle kush x 88g13 hashplant and the right is sugar puss today is day 5 of flower and they’re starting to get some pistols and starting to stretch really nicely.

IMG_1213.jpeg

IMG_1212.jpeg

IMG_1216.jpeg

IMG_1215.jpeg

IMG_1214.jpeg

looks and sounds delicious.
this was the shorter plant that was on the right side of the tent. What’s surprising is the taste isn’t sharp and green like most weed is when you sample it after a 7 day dry, there is no bad bitter taste it’s very smooth. I think the finishing powder that I’ve been giving the last 2 weeks is doing something to eliminate chlorophyll because my plants have never tasted this good so early usually it takes at least a month curing so I’m really excited to see how good it tastes in 6 weeks

I finally figured out a solution to my runoff problems. It was getting really tiresome removing the plants from the tent to remove the runoff in the saucers. In the past I used a shop vac but since I had plumbing issues over the summer the shop vac was filled with sludge and other sediment that I sucked up from the basement drain so that shop vac is pretty much useless with the scrog net installed now it’s gonna prevent that so here is my solution. right now the pan is flat on the floor but when these plants are finished I’m gonna bore out a hole and attach a drain plug and raise the tray up about a foot high and place a tray underneath so I can just remove the tray and then empty the runoff

IMG_1281.png

Day 36 on the Endor and day 15 on the black triangle and sugar puss. 3 more in veg tent that have sprouted the first is neroli 91 which is chem 91skva x wookie which is the same father plant to the Endor in my flower tent. The other 2 are moms lemon cream pie which is mothers milk x lavender lemonade.

IMG_1283.jpeg

IMG_1284.jpeg

IMG_1285.jpeg

IMG_1286.jpeg

IMG_1287.jpeg

IMG_1288.jpeg

IMG_1289.jpeg

I’m really liking this new runoff tray, I like it so much I ordered one for my 3x3. been using a small water transfer pump to transfer the water into a bucket and it takes literally 5 minutes compared to what I was doing before which was either removing each plant from the tent or carefully lifting the pot and placing an empty saucer underneath which really sucked. This black triangle plant in the front left is really growing nicely and I’m excited to see the buds starting to form this was the plant that took 8 seeds to find a female

IMG_1306.jpeg

IMG_1303.jpeg

IMG_1302.jpeg

IMG_1301.jpeg

IMG_1298.jpeg

So I’m gonna be trying something new with this next harvest and it goes against everything that I beleive in but I have a few friends that use them and swear by them so I promised someone I would give it a try. Instead of my normal hang dry in 65/60 for 7 to 10 days I’m going to be using the myherbsnow dryer on the next batch. I’ve gotten some grief by a few people about this and I’d love to prove them wrong so I’m gonna give it a shot. Here is a video of the device and like I said it goes against just about everything I’ve been told so it could be great or I could end up with crap

So I’m gonna be trying something new with this next harvest and it goes against everything that I beleive in but I have a few friends that use them and swear by them so I promised someone I would give it a try. Instead of my normal hang dry in 65/60 for 7 to 10 days I’m going to be using the myherbsnow dryer on the next batch. I’ve gotten some grief by a few people about this and I’d love to prove them wrong so I’m gonna give it a shot. Here is a video of the device and like I said it goes against just about everything I’ve been told so it could be great or I could end up with crap

Good luck with it.
Let us know how it works.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom