A Little Old A Little New

Day 58 on the Xmas bud, day 44 on the bahama mama and day 15 on the Hollywood daydream

IMG_0936.jpeg

IMG_0937.jpeg

IMG_0935.jpeg

IMG_0934.jpeg

IMG_0933.jpeg

IMG_0932.jpeg

IMG_0930.jpeg

IMG_0938.jpeg

I just had to order some plant yoyos this bahama mama is packing on so much weight that a day after she gets watered she gets so top heavy that she wants to flip over on her side. I tied a rope around the base of the main stalk and attached it to one of the tent poles hoping that would help support her but it’s not working too well so I had to buy the Yo-yos. Thinking about getting a single 4x4 scrog net so when the other two plants in the tent get to this point I can install the net to help keep them upright. I somehow missed a week on this plant and last week when I thought it was day 42 it was actually day 49 so it makes more sense about the leaves fading now at day 50. Today is day 53 so I started my two week flush process which isn’t really a flush it’s just a formula called cake from this nutrient line that I’ve been using that has high potassium and no nitrogen that I used on the last grow and I really noticed a big difference with the taste of the final product so I decided to use It again. The Xmas bud plant is pretty much finished I’m just waiting for this heater guy to come out and service my oil burner so I can hang her in the boiler room.

It’s amazing how much healthier these seedlings look after a week, I was convinced they were gonna be trashed but I just lowered my nutrients down to 25% and let them go and they’re looking much better now. All 3 have a variegated leaf pattern which is pretty neat. I ended up with 1 black triangle seedling out of the 4 I germinated had some bad germination luck on those and then I germinated 2 feminized sugar puss seeds. I grew sugar puss last year and it was one of the best strains I’ve ever smoked it had a very sour tangerine taste and a soaring buzz that was perfect for early afternoons when you can’t sit down and zone out for hours.

IMG_0948.jpeg

IMG_0949.jpeg

Some strains will chew through nutrients out of the gate.:morenutes:
Keep working on that root ball.
Everything will recover and produce don't fret.
You can see from day to day what your feed is doing.
Some just need a few more feedings before going 50%.
How is the color of new growth?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Some strains will chew through nutrients out of the gate.:morenutes:
Keep working on that root ball.
Everything will recover and produce don't fret.
You can see from day to day what your feed is doing.
Some just need a few more feedings before going 50%.
How is the color of new growth?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
New growth color looks good gonna go up to 50% by the end of the weekend just happy the leaves are growing normal now they were looking really strange and mutated with odd leaf patterns. Had a couple leaves with uneven points and a couple with one point and round edges and all kinds of alien looking leaves but they finally look normal now.

New growth color looks good gonna go up to 50% by the end of the weekend just happy the leaves are growing normal now they were looking really strange and mutated with odd leaf patterns. Had a couple leaves with uneven points and a couple with one point and round edges and all kinds of alien looking leaves but they finally look normal now.
That’s ph a lot of the time.
It’s more important when tiny.
As long as they are coming in the proper green now.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It's Rockin over here Costanza! Sweet!
Thanks now my favorite part of trying not to touch them while they cure. I’m trying to time it correctly to have some smoke for Christmas but that might be pushing it

Your getting pretty good with that camera :welldone:
The sativa is an incredible plant. :adore:
Excellent work, incredible colors.
Nice shot of your big toe too.:rofl:
Hope everything is going well.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Your getting pretty good with that camera :welldone:
The sativa is an incredible plant. :adore:
Excellent work, incredible colors.
Nice shot of your big toe too.:rofl:
Hope everything is going well.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
HAHAHA its a miracle that toe is still intact. That was the foot that I sprained badly when I fell down the steps last summer then this summer a bee attacked me and I'm very allergic to them so naturally I panicked and knocked over a hot grease bucket next to my bbq smoker and burnt the hell out of that same foot. these pictures were from my phone camera I've just been using the iphone to take pics now the camera in this 14 pro is pretty close to the panasonic I have and I don't have to transfer photos to the phone its a hassle

I'm getting a bit anxious to get my results back from the leaf samples I sent out Saturday. These seedlings are ready to be transplanted and are working on their 6th node. I also have 1 sample kit left that I plan on using as soon as this black triangle seedling grows a few more leaves so by the time she is ready to be transplanted in about 2 weeks I should know the results. that plant better be a female that was the strain I was looking forward to growing the most out of all of these.

This Xmas bud plant is finished. I plucked a lower bud off and i couldn’t hold my hand steady enough to take a good trichome pic but there at half cloudy and half amber right now so I’m gonna let them go 3 to 4 days until the pots are dry and I’m gonna chop that plant on Saturday. I didn’t check the bahama but she was placed in the flower tent a week after the Xmas bud so she should have at least a week left. Just got an email that my leaf samples will be ready soon so hopefully I’ll have a pic of at least 1 freshly transplanted Endor Score this evening

Wow I’m happy I popped two fem seeds last week because I got 1 damn female out of this bunch again. On the plus side it was my favorite plant out of the 3 and had the nicest structure but I would’ve liked to have at least 2 to get different phenos.

IMG_0995.png

IMG_0997.jpeg

IMG_0998.jpeg

IMG_0996.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom