A Little Old A Little New

Flower tent update
Some Xmas bud closeup pics she has a sweet pine scent with some kind of cleaner scent mixed in
And the big girl the Bahama Mama she’s a beauty has a sweeter more tropical nose and lots of frost

IMG_0808.jpeg

IMG_0815.jpeg

IMG_0816.jpeg

IMG_0805.jpeg

IMG_0806.jpeg

IMG_0817.jpeg

IMG_0818.jpeg

IMG_0820.jpeg

Moved the two Hollywood daydreams to the flower tent this morning. Last night I was inspecting my lone female blissful wizard and discovered some dreaded herm flowers so she got the axe and ended up in the trash bag last night. Ended up with 4 black triangle seedlings in the veg tent gonna let them grow a few more weeks then take a leaf sample and send it in so I can sex these 4 early and plant 4 to 6 more. In the past when I’ve seen any intersex issues Ive picked off the sacs and kept rolling but after having a couple seeded grows I learned my lesson and that sucker went right in the trash, not taking any more chances

So next up in the veg tent to go with the black triangle is gonna be a freebie pack Tony Greens chem 91x sour bubble. This is a 5 pack of regular seeds so hoping for at least 2 females.

So next up in the veg tent to go with the black triangle is gonna be a freebie pack Tony Greens chem 91x sour bubble. This is a 5 pack of regular seeds so hoping for at least 2 females.
Why don’t you grow fems?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Why don’t you grow fems?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
because the strains that I was after weren't made into feminized seeds and I was thinking about hunting for a good male and female to try breeding them. Lately I've been growing stuff from the breeder Bohdi seeds and he never made fem seeds of any of his stuff so I have to hunt out the females on all his packs

because the strains that I was after weren't made into feminized seeds and I was thinking about hunting for a good male and female to try breeding them. Lately I've been growing stuff from the breeder Bohdi seeds and he never made fem seeds of any of his stuff so I have to hunt out the females on all his packs
I didn’t hear you talking about keeping a male so I wondered.
I went through a ton of plants before I got my moms.
Hope you get the girls you want.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I didn’t hear you talking about keeping a male so I wondered.
I went through a ton of plants before I got my moms.
Hope you get the girls you want.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Yeah my original plan was to find a good mom and pop from the Xmas bud seeds and try to do an open pollination to create more of the seeds but I ran out of room and didn’t have a spare tent to keep a male in

keeping up with my plan of germinating seeds every few weeks to keep this grow cycle going. In the veg tent the 4 black triangle seedlings are doing good, they all have 2 true leaves and are starting to develop a nice root structure and have been drinking up the water in the solo cups every 3 to 4 days. Watered to runoff on the solos yesterday at 900 ppm.
The next batch up is 4 seeds from another pack I've been waiting to grow. This one I think is going to be really special.
Had a tough time finding info on this cross but here are the parent strains. the strain is called Endor Score.

its got some really good lineage, The mother plant was the genius phenotype of Brothers Grimms Apollo 11 strain
and the father is Bohdi's Wookie, which is a cross of Big Buddys Lavender (Hawaiian, Korean, Afghan, and super skunk ) and Appalachia ( green crack x Tres Dawg)

Seedlings are looking good. They’ve been getting a daily feeding of 1/2 strength nutrients now and starting to grow nicely. I notice they bounce back a lot quicker after watering than they do in soil

IMG_0856.jpeg

Seedlings are looking good. They’ve been getting a daily feeding of 1/2 strength nutrients now and starting to grow nicely. I notice they bounce back a lot quicker after watering than they do in soil

IMG_0856.jpeg
Coco is similar to dwc in that regard.
Changes are immediately noticed.
Soil I find can take 3 days to a week.
They will take off like rockets now.
That's one of the reasons I like coco so much.
You have control, not the soil.
No waiting and guessing what the soil will do!
Feed the right nutrients at the right times and you will be thrilled.
Lots of fun to come.
Start bumping the ppm on the bigger ones.
Get to full strength soon.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Coco is similar to dwc in that regard.
Changes are immediately noticed.
Soil I find can take 3 days to a week.
They will take off like rockets now.
That's one of the reasons I like coco so much.
You have control, not the soil.
No waiting and guessing what the soil will do!
Feed the right nutrients at the right times and you will be thrilled.
Lots of fun to come.
Start bumping the ppm on the bigger ones.
Get to full strength soon.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
You just answered my question I forgot to ask hahaha. Was wondering when to go up to full strength. Each feeding I’ve been giving the nutrients with some added silica.

Here is the bahama mama at day 28F definitely the frostiest plant in the tent she smells like vanilla icing. If you zoom in you can see some purple coming in at the top of the sugar leaves one of the bigger fans is also turning purple already

IMG_0848.jpeg

IMG_0849.jpeg

I can’t believe how fast these seedlings are growing. Why did it take me 3 years to start growing in coco I feel like I wasted years
Nobody believes me. :rofl:
Maby they will believe you. :thumb:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

just took a leaf cutting off each plant and sent out to get sex tested since I had some tests left. I was not expecting to transplant this early but they’ve grown very fast so as soon as I get the results back in the next couple days I’m gonna transplant these into 2 gallon nursery pots.
IMG_0883.jpeg

currently waiting for these sex test results so I can transplant these babies into 2 gallon pots. I’ve never seen seedlings this big and healthy this early they all have 5 nodes and are almost ready to be topped. The ones I germed Sunday night all popped except one so I ended up with 3 of the Endor seedlings shooting for 4 fems from these 7 reg seeds

You've seen my rooms and greenhouse right!!🤣
I tell everyone to try it, coco for the win.:thumb:
If your not on the ball they take over everything. :morenutes:
Don't be afraid to start training.
I've never had one get stunted from training.
They just grow and grow and grow. :yahoo:
Enjoy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom