Costanza's 2nd Grow Of 2022

Yeah it's the lighting, I've been feeding them heavy right now I was giving them 1.6ec the past 3 weeks and bumped it up to 2.2 ec the past week to try and get that lighter colored plant to darken up but I think it's the pheno because if you look at the first pic with the lights off they look more normal
Is it possible to drop the pH on that one?
What is your ph? 5.8

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

1667480657165.png

This shot is amazing, great looking green bud

Is it possible to drop the pH on that one?
What is your ph? 5.8

Stay safe
I'm a little bit higher right now around 6ph the nutrients I'm using buffer the ph so I hacent really had to mess with it

1667480657165.png

This shot is amazing, great looking green bud
That's the plant that me and bill were talking about. The leaves never got as dark as the others, I tried upping the nutrients and it started getting tip burn so I backed off a bit but its always been like that with the lighter leaves, it's also my favorite plant in the tent with the largest buds so I'm not sure if there is anything wrong or if its just the genetics

That's the plant that me and bill were talking about. The leaves never got as dark as the others, I tried upping the nutrients and it started getting tip burn so I backed off a bit but its always been like that with the lighter leaves, it's also my favorite plant in the tent with the largest buds so I'm not sure if there is anything wrong or if its just the genetics
Drop the pH on her to 5.6 - 5.7 she will pickup.

Stay safe

No pics today not much has changed. Day 53 of flower. The sugar puss is just about finished, with the dreamsicle not far behind. Like last grow 2 are ahead of the others so since I have 1 room to dry I need to take all 4 at the same time. My estimate is that the other 2 should finish by Nov 27th. Its actually working out better than I thought, the 2 that are almost finished are closer to 50/50 hybrids and I prefer more of an indica buzz so taking those 2 with more amber trichs will most likely be the best plan. Gonna feed for at least 7 more days and then start to lower ec down to .5 and then eventually end up giving plain ph water the week of November 17th

Day 54F getting close to the finish line. Overall I think this grow has been my best. The biggest mistakes I made were feeding too high the first 2 weeks of flower, that's where most of the ugly tip burn came from. In the future I plan on feeding lightly first 2 weeks of flower and not giving a pk boost until day 35F. I estimate that these should be getting the chop on November 27th.

20221108_075021.jpg
20221108_075018.jpg
20221108_075008.jpg
20221108_074924.jpg
20221108_074918.jpg
20221108_074904.jpg
20221108_074853.jpg
20221108_074848.jpg
20221108_074843.jpg
20221108_074840.jpg

Day 54F getting close to the finish line. Overall I think this grow has been my best. The biggest mistakes I made were feeding too high the first 2 weeks of flower, that's where most of the ugly tip burn came from. In the future I plan on feeding lightly first 2 weeks of flower and not giving a pk boost until day 35F. I estimate that these should be getting the chop on November 27th.

20221108_075021.jpg
20221108_075018.jpg
20221108_075008.jpg
20221108_074924.jpg
20221108_074918.jpg
20221108_074904.jpg
20221108_074853.jpg
20221108_074848.jpg
20221108_074843.jpg
20221108_074840.jpg
Good morning Mr C. :ciao:
Frosty and wonderful this morning I see.:drool:
Have a great day my friend. :high-five:
Take care.

Stay safe

looking pretty awesome, I got tip burn on my Black Lebanon but not on my BB Moonrocks. I Read on EM's signature " if your tips aren't burnt your not really trying" how are your buds in your bottom tier ? I left a lot of leaves on not a over abundance But if they were feeding a bud I left them on, I am waiting to see if the leaves are enough to make them mature without direct light or low light penetration (my quest for a bigger light. are you using 2 lights? I am using my MH TS3000 450 watt along with a burple Bestva 265 watt. Im trying to figure out a way to get a medic grow fold 8 760 watt for about $430 with out discount while on sale the 1000 watt has a great price too.
looking pretty awesome :thumb:

looking pretty awesome, I got tip burn on my Black Lebanon but not on my BB Moonrocks. I Read on EM's signature " if your tips aren't burnt your not really trying" how are your buds in your bottom tier ? I left a lot of leaves on not a over abundance But if they were feeding a bud I left them on, I am waiting to see if the leaves are enough to make them mature without direct light or low light penetration (my quest for a bigger light. are you using 2 lights? I am using my MH TS3000 450 watt along with a burple Bestva 265 watt. Im trying to figure out a way to get a medic grow fold 8 760 watt for about $430 with out discount while on sale the 1000 watt has a great price too.
looking pretty awesome :thumb:
Yeah I'm using 2 lights on this grow for a total of 710W. The lower buds are starting to look good that was the reason for such a heavy defol.

All those beautiful buds lined up perfectly. Fantastic job! I'm looking forward to seeing how the roots look in those reservoirs when you're done.

All those beautiful buds lined up perfectly. Fantastic job! I'm looking forward to seeing how the roots look in those reservoirs when you're done.
Yeah I'm curious as to how the roots are gonna look that are still in the soil. The dry backs are normal like the pots are filled with roots It should be interesting

Hey buddy @Costanza pictures never tell the story I think they make the buds look smaller what size would you say they somewhere between a marble and a basketball,I am guessing somewhere like between a golf ball and a tennis ball maybe bigger? so close, I know your ready Good Luck! :thumb:

Hey buddy @Costanza pictures never tell the story I think they make the buds look smaller what size would you say they somewhere between a marble and a basketball,I am guessing somewhere like between a golf ball and a tennis ball maybe bigger? so close, I know your ready Good Luck! :thumb:

Most are at least the size of golf balls, the one in the back left has the largest buds those are more comparable to plastic water bottle thickness with narrow tops the same with the one in the first left but smaller.

there always seems to be that 1 cola that steals your heart lol i dont mean to question ya to death But i meant to ask ask ya last time what weeks did your buds starting bulking up? Im working on the same time frame as you I belive 60 -65 days and i dont know what to expect , i got some burnt tips and I think I should cut back a little but i dont want cut back when they are at their peak bulking up. I be glad to get this one under my belt Im ju7st not sure what to expect
Thx for help
Savvage61

there always seems to be that 1 cola that steals your heart lol i dont mean to question ya to death But i meant to ask ask ya last time what weeks did your buds starting bulking up? Im working on the same time frame as you I belive 60 -65 days and i dont know what to expect , i got some burnt tips and I think I should cut back a little but i dont want cut back when they are at their peak bulking up. I be glad to get this one under my belt Im ju7st not sure what to expect
Thx for help
Savvage61
They bulked up about 7 to 10 days ago it took them until around day 40 after I started giving sole extra pk

I decided to buy myself a Christmas present a little early this year. Tired of taking crappy pics with this old phone so later today I should have some nice pictures taken with a decent camera instead of this phone camera.

I decided to buy myself a Christmas present a little early this year. Tired of taking crappy pics with this old phone so later today I should have some nice pictures taken with a decent camera instead of this phone camera.
What did you get?

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom