Costanza's 2nd Grow Of 2022

Been there I screwed up a few times and didn't listen , @Bill284 KNOWS! lol dont tell him it might go to his head 🤓

HEY BUDDY

Hope all is well , got a couple questions its day 27 for me if I count the day I switched to 12/12 when do you start counting/ the fist sign of pistils? or time change?

second question when I start seeing pistils how long can I train plants?

if you go to my journal I just posted new picks day 27 I have colas chasing the light would ylu mind taking a look and tell me what ya think Id like to see you too
BTW I added a 250 watt burple light with my mars hydro ts3000 450 watt where the lights over lap I am getting burnt tips But I think mine is the light I am going to shorten my cables so I can raise it you grew with 400 450 watt light before correct? did you have any poblem with getting hard denser buds? Ill leave you a link in a sec.

Day 45F buds fattening up nicely
20221031_104825.jpg
20221031_104818.jpg
20221031_104812.jpg
20221031_104807.jpg
20221031_104842.jpg

lOOKING SWEET 👃 smell like a skunk (im guessing) what day is it? I see your getting color in your leaf, Im just now starting to show Crystal and smell. How much do you think you will get? judging by pass grows
awesome Bud

lOOKING SWEET 👃 smell like a skunk (im guessing) what day is it? I see your getting color in your leaf, Im just now starting to show Crystal and smell. How much do you think you will get? judging by pass grows
awesome Bud
They all smell different. The one in the first pic smells like tangerines with an ammonia backend and the 2nd one smells like strawberries with a hint of blueberry. My goal on this grow was 2lb not sure if I'm gonna hit that goal last grow I got 19.5 oz so 32 on this one might be pushing it my guess is I get closer to 24oz

awesome Bud
How do you upload your videos? It keeps telling me it's not the right format

I do it thru vimeo you need to go into your account and change it to share or public, Im looking forward to seeing it

See if you can watch it now I changed to public
Looks good real good do you think some of your lower buds will be larf They look like they will be decent buds if ya dont have to harvest to soon, I dont know though I'm literally following your lead. keep up the good work so I know what to do next lol
Thx
Grow on ! 🧑‍🌾

Looks good real good do you think some of your lower buds will be larf They look like they will be decent buds if ya dont have to harvest to soon, I dont know though I'm literally following your lead. keep up the good work so I know what to do next lol
Thx
Grow on ! 🧑‍🌾
They should develop a lot more in the next couple weeks. I've got a good 4 to 5 weeks left on this grow I learned my lesson chopping too early last grow

Beautiful :yummy: Hey bud I just noticed the 2 different color leaves did you just6 get darker leaves on some? My Black Lebanon is suppose to get dark purple almost black leaves with most Phenos Im at day 31 and I notice the stems in /on my leaves is dark purple. did your leave just change? or have they been dark all the time? I hope mine keep following in your foot steps lol ALL D'EM CRYSTALS :cheer:

Beautiful :yummy: Hey bud I just noticed the 2 different color leaves did you just6 get darker leaves on some? My Black Lebanon is suppose to get dark purple almost black leaves with most Phenos Im at day 31 and I notice the stems in /on my leaves is dark purple. did your leave just change? or have they been dark all the time? I hope mine keep following in your foot steps lol ALL D'EM CRYSTALS :cheer:
They've been dark on the one with the smaller golfball style buds that is the apes in space strain they've been like that since week 3 but the other ones are all getting different shades of purple. The one that looks like it has pale leaves is the sugar puss that's the one with the bigger buds and the one with similar style but smaller buds and the darker green and purple streaked leaves is the dreamsicle

They must smell amazing 😃
They do, its weird the first couple weeks the one in the back left with the lighter leaves smelled the strongest and now the one in the front left with the darker leaves is putting off a very strong sweet strawberry smell with a slight blueberry on the backend

Good morning Amigo. :ciao:
Hope everything is going good today.
Garden is starting to take off wow.:bravo:
Just wondering in the second set of pics with the lights on.
Some of those ladies look hungry.
Is that the light? , because some beside them look fine. :nerd-with-glasses:
Don't want you to have an issue is all.:Namaste:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Good morning Amigo. :ciao:
Hope everything is going good today.
Garden is starting to take off wow.:bravo:
Just wondering in the second set of pics with the lights on.
Some of those ladies look hungry.
Is that the light? , because some beside them look fine. :nerd-with-glasses:
Don't want you to have an issue is all.:Namaste:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Yeah it's the lighting, I've been feeding them heavy right now I was giving them 1.6ec the past 3 weeks and bumped it up to 2.2 ec the past week to try and get that lighter colored plant to darken up but I think it's the pheno because if you look at the first pic with the lights off they look more normal

Back
Top Bottom