A Little Old A Little New

I know I sound like a broken record but this coco stuff is the bees knees hahaha. Best seedlings I’ve ever had in my tent and they haven’t dropped one but during this entire grow they’ve been praying the entire time. The Hollywood daydream that I just put in the flower tent last week is stretching nicely. As the two is the back the bahama and the Xmas finish in the next month there will be multiple 2 to 3 foot tall black triangle plants ready to take their place and then 2 to 3 weeks later when the Hollywood is finished I will have hopefully one or two of the Endor that will be going into the flower tent. Next batch up in veg tent after Endor is moms lemon cream pie and sour diesel JP cut x 88g13hp

IMG_0897.jpeg

IMG_0898.jpeg

IMG_0899.jpeg

IMG_0900.jpeg

IMG_0902.jpeg

IMG_0903.jpeg

IMG_0904.jpeg

IMG_0905.jpeg

IMG_0906.jpeg

Got nervous with these seedlings in the solo cups and transplanted into 2s. Was planning on waiting for the sex test results before transplanting but a couple looked like they were getting a little root bound and I didn’t wanna take any chances. Here is a pic 18 hours after transplant and these plants are super happy. I poured a little nutrient mix around where the hole was dug to promote the roots stetching but I was careful not to flood the coco and they’re looking really nice this morning it’s a shame there are gonna be some males most likely that will be culled in the next day or two hoping for at least two females out of the four

IMG_0908.jpeg

IMG_0909.jpeg

Got nervous with these seedlings in the solo cups and transplanted into 2s. Was planning on waiting for the sex test results before transplanting but a couple loooee like they were getting a little root bound and I didn’t wanna take any chances. Here is a pic 18 hours after transplant and these plants are super happy. I poured a little nutrient mix around where the hole was dug to promote the roots stetching but I was careful not to flood the coco and they’re looking really nice this morning it’s a shame there are gonna be some males most likely that will be culled in the next day or two hoping for at least two females out of the four

IMG_0908.jpeg

IMG_0909.jpeg
Hope you get your two females.

Hope your luck is better this time.
Thanks I’m still in shock I was expecting at least one female at the absolute worst scenario and this just sucks but it’s the price you pay when you run regular seeds and most of the stuff I wanna grow was not available as fem seeds.

Thanks I’m still in shock I was expecting at least one female at the absolute worst scenario and this just sucks but it’s the price you pay when you run regular seeds and most of the stuff I wanna grow was not available as fem seeds.
You will get females this time.

That’s what I’m telling myself right now to help ease the pain. The silver lining is that I had a little practice run in coco and now I know what to expect and how to feed and water them. I took it a little heavy at first with the water and on the next batch of seedlings I just misted with a spray bottle and didn’t overdo it and they started better so I’m trying to focus on that so I don’t get upset about the wasted money on tests and wasted time

Well this really sucks
If I didn’t have bad luck I’d have no luck at all

IMG_0910.jpeg
FFS. :Namaste:
Any chance the samples were mixed Up a bit.
Because come on that's a gut punch for sure.
Maby they tested the same one 4 times, " No" ok sorry.
Fems buddy it's all I pop.
No heart break.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

FFS. :Namaste:
Any chance the samples were mixed Up a bit.
Because come on that's a gut punch for sure.
Maby they tested the same one 4 times, " No" ok sorry.
Fems buddy it's all I pop.
No heart break.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Ok I need some assistance having my first issue in coco. These seedlings looked fine up until a few days ago when they started getting marks on the leaves. I know it’s not bugs but I’m puzzled what it could be. Did I overdo it with the nutrients too early the new growth looks funky

IMG_0912.jpeg

Have you given any kelp/micros/CaMg?
I often use a bio fert for the first couple of weeks so it can't burn
I have I started out just giving them a mix of superthrive but I think I screwed up by feeding them too early they all have the same looking leaves on them with these marks is this calcium deficiency?

I have I started out just giving them a mix of superthrive but I think I screwed up by feeding them too early they all have the same looking leaves on them with these marks is this calcium deficiency?
Could well be but the distorted new growth suggests micros as well to me [B, Mn, Fe, Cu, Zn, Mb]
Ca usually appears more blotchy

Are you feeding nutrients with calmag at 5.8.? - 25 to 50 % of recommended dose?
A little seaweed or Superthrive in the mix helps.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Are you feeding nutrients with calmag at 5.8.? - 25 to 50 % of recommended dose?
A little seaweed or Superthrive in the mix helps.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
The only thing I did different from the other seedlings was give them 50% instead of 25% but I started as soon as I saw the first true leaves, maybe I should've held off until the 2nd set grew out. I just lowered down to 25% and fed this morning so hopefully tomorrow they start looking a little better.

These leaves are starting to fade on the bahama mama and it’s only day 40 of flower which makes me think I fed too lightly. Gave a full dose of bloom nutrients last feeding. The two Hollywood daydream are almost ready for their first haircut Saturday they are at day 12 today and still stretching a little bit but both are looking good and have nice root zones because they’re drying back evenly every 2 days now compared to every 4 to 5 days when I first flipped them

IMG_0914.jpeg

IMG_0917.jpeg

IMG_0919.jpeg

These seedlings that I had issues with are finally starting to grow normal leaves. The one is variegated which is kinda cool. Only one of the black triangles has popped and I planted two sugar puss that both popped.

IMG_0939.jpeg

IMG_0940.jpeg

IMG_0941.jpeg

IMG_0942.jpeg

IMG_0943.jpeg

IMG_0944.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom