A Little Old A Little New

Here is a pic 12 hours after the transplant she bounced back nicely

IMG_0999.jpeg

IMG_1001.jpeg
They are liking their new home.

Day 61 on the bahama and day 28 on the two Hollywood daydreams. Made a mistake on the hollywoods at week 3 and accidentally fed twice in a row instead of feed, water, feed and overdid it a bit and came close to locking out the tall one on the left and ended up with a bit of tip burn but could be worse and a little tip burn never hurt anyone

IMG_1011.jpeg

IMG_1013.jpeg

IMG_1012.jpeg

IMG_1022.jpeg

IMG_1017.jpeg

IMG_1016.jpeg

IMG_1018.jpeg

I’m a happy boy today I finally got a female from these black triangle seeds.
Only had one test left and got lucky this time. Gonna transplant her into a 2 gal in a little bit
IMG_1038.png

The next batch in the veg tent is looking great. The large one in the back left is Endor score ( Apollo 11 g x wookie), top right is black triangle ( triangle kush x 88g13hp), two in front are sugar puss ( cheetah piss x bakers dozen ) and the baby seedling in the solo cup is moms lemon cream pie ( mothers milk x lavender lemonade).

IMG_1044.jpeg
IMG_1043.jpeg
IMG_1042.jpeg

Got some exciting news today. I have been searching for older bohdi seed packs to grow out and managed to get really lucky today. Got myself some Neroli 91 f2 seeds from a guy that ran a project with them last year and I also managed to score some Mountain Temple seeds that were also worked to f2. Both of these strains were out pre 2019 and are extremely hard to find and now I’m excited for 2024

Bahama is almost done I’m gonna see how she looks at the end of the weekend but I think she needs another week. Tomorrow will be day 63. The Hollywoods are bulking up and smell really nice. The short bushy pheno smells like sweet pine and some kind of spice and the tall pheno has a buttery blueberry smell and might be the nicest smelling plant I’ve grown I wish I could describe it the smell it’s not too fruity or overpowering with the berries all you smell is dank butter and then there’s this light blueberry cream smell. The plants in the veg tent are trucking along and the largest will be ready for the flower tent as soon as bahama is finished. I topped her once and I like he way she’s growing into a big bush so I’m gonna see how she looks next week and most likely start her flowering cycle.

IMG_1063.jpeg

IMG_1056.jpeg

IMG_1057.jpeg

IMG_1058.jpeg

IMG_1059.jpeg

IMG_1060.jpeg

IMG_1061.jpeg

IMG_1062.jpeg

IMG_1064.jpeg

This plants stretching nicely it’s day 9 today but this pic was taken last night at day 8. Been feeding each day when lights comes on at 7pm and by the end of week I the pots started getting lighter so I think the root zone is nicely developed on this one. The two in the back smell really nice and they keep fattening up at day 45F
IMG_1109.jpeg
IMG_1112.jpeg
IMG_1111.jpeg
IMG_1110.jpeg

Here is the next batch up in the veg tent. Top left is the lone female black triangle that I found out of 8 seeds so I hope that means she’s gonna be a winner. Bottom left and top right are sugar puss and bottom right is mom’s lemon cream pie. Still bugs me that it took me 3 years to switch to coco I feel like I’ve wasted 3 years of growing just to find the way but I guess the important part is I found the way hahaha

IMG_1117.jpeg

Endor at day 14 today. Gave her a nice haircut last night. Still giving veg nutrients for another week until day 22 when I switch to the bloom powder. So far looking nice with no deficiencies and no burn

IMG_1128.jpeg

I just can’t believe how nicely this plant is growing at only 2 weeks in the flower tent and I’m also amazed at how fast these plants bounce back in coco. I turned my light up in the veg tent last week and my pots dried out and the plants looked horrible. Well it took less then 48 hours for them to completely recover it’s just unbelievable

IMG_1135.jpeg

IMG_1136.jpeg

IMG_1137.jpeg

IMG_1138.jpeg

IMG_1139.jpeg

IMG_1140.jpeg

I just can’t believe how nicely this plant is growing at only 2 weeks in the flower tent and I’m also amazed at how fast these plants bounce back in coco. I turned my light up in the veg tent last week and my pots dried out and the plants looked horrible. Well it took less then 48 hours for them to completely recover it’s just unbelievable

IMG_1135.jpeg

IMG_1136.jpeg

IMG_1137.jpeg

IMG_1138.jpeg

IMG_1139.jpeg

IMG_1140.jpeg
Morning Amigo. :ciao:
Depending on pot and plant size I water 2x a day in flower.
I find they chew through nutrients and just keep growing.
I have my lights at 100% before I flip and push them constantly.
No rest.
Garden looks great, keep on Rocken.:welldone:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Morning Amigo. :ciao:
Depending on pot and plant size I water 2x a day in flower.
I find they chew through nutrients and just keep growing.
I have my lights at 100% before I flip and push them constantly.
No rest.
Garden looks great, keep on Roken.:welldone:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Yeah I’ve noticed at the end of week 2 the pots are light each night when the lights come on. I have my lights set strategically with the front light set at 50 and the back at 40 that way when the two in the back are done in two weeks the front plants moved back to get higher light intensity this was the only way I could figure out how to set the light since I’ve been running perpetually. Before I was slowly ramping up intensity as flowering went on

Yeah I’ve noticed at the end of week 2 the pots are light each night when the lights come on. I have my lights set strategically with the front light set at 50 and the back at 40 that way when the two in the back are done in two weeks the front plants moved back to get higher light intensity this was the only way I could figure out how to set the light since I’ve been running perpetually. Before I was slowly ramping up intensity as flowering went on
I understand. :thumb:
We all do our best with what we have.
Good work.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Day 21 on the Endor score. Started with the bloom powders last night. Everything is going very well and the frost is coming in nicely now and I believe the stretch is finished wow did she stretch. Getting a cheesy citrus smell from this gal kind of like the cheese packet from the boxed Mac n cheese mixed with something citrus.

IMG_1173.jpeg

IMG_1174.jpeg

IMG_1175.jpeg

IMG_1176.jpeg

IMG_1177.jpeg

IMG_1178.jpeg

Chopped the two hollywoods in the back they finished pretty early at day 60 and I probably could’ve pushed them another week but the black triangle and sugar puss were overflowing the veg tent. The lemon cream pie turned out to be a male and I gave the smaller sugar puss plant away so I moved the black triangle and large sugar puss into the flower tent and pushed the Endor to the back of the tent. It’s gonna be really tight in there in the next couple weeks when these two stretch so I’m gonna have to get creative and really be on top of it. Next up in the veg tent is a snow lotus pheno hunt since I have a good 9 to 10 weeks until the flower tent will be ready.

IMG_1192.jpeg

IMG_1193.jpeg

IMG_1194.jpeg

IMG_1195.jpeg

IMG_1196.jpeg

IMG_1197.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom