2nd Trip

Just Me

Just starting a new grow using a 4 by 4 tent purchased from High Tech Garden Supply. I'll be growing in a coco coir medium with a 600w cooled light. I have 16 Fem seeds, 5 are Northern Soul, 5 Himilian Gold, 5 Power Skunk, and one Diesel..I'll be setting up in the next few days so anyone who reads this please visit back..:peace:

This is my 1st indoor trip..I.ve grown outdoors for a few years and got tired of all the work and risks involved..So....If a plant per foot is plenty of room I'll take the advice..Please feel free to ckeck back in with me..I need a good grower to help...

Just got the tent and goodies. I have some company till the 26th then will get out the camera and start building the room. Its all 4inch duct, two fans, a carbon filter, 600w digital light with MH and HPS. The hood is cooled.Will be growing in 3 gal. bags using coco coir..Nutes are Monkey Juice from Advanced Nutes..Veg and flower designed for coco.. Will 16 females be too many in a 4 by 4 space? Ya'll hang with me as I'll certainlly need the advice. ( first indoor grow)
:peace: Just Me

hey :) Can't wait to see the results. Did you think about using 3 or 5 gallon buckets? I am wondering if you have to flush them if that would be a pain to do.

BTW: I almost got the container bags too :)

I got 3 gl bags..Flushing will be a trip! I'll figure something..Did u grow to completion? Did u use a 600w.?

Ya, it might not be worth the hassle. I am still vegging along,learning and trying to make as few mistakes as possible.
Ya know you could see if the restaurants in your area will give you the tubs they get macaroni salad in.

Bagk in action! I ended up with a 4 by 4 grow tent orderd from High Tec Garden Supply. The only beef so far is that it was pose to be a complete unit and for the most part was but I.ve had to do some shit to make it all work. They left out some things but I have it pretty much together now. The first thing I want to do is post some pics then I'll sorta fill ya in on where I've been and what my goals are..I hope this pic process aint too hard.

Grow_001_Standard_e-mail_view.jpg

There ya go...

Back
Top Bottom