Fires - Gold G13 Indoor

Firetulip

Hello Fire here :)

Starting my 2nd grow Gold G13 Fem, Going to be using 400w LED light set up in a Grow Tent. Will have 5 seeds germing right now :D Ill be using FFOF (anyone have suggestions about it) Heard it can be hot for seedlings.

well i will be putting pictures up when i get my camera. Thanks for checking out my G13 :D

Hope to see you soon!
:Namaste: :420:

Well i might Try and put CFL with the LED but wouldnt the LED over power the CFL?

And i think the Gold Strain is just a strong strain

Well i might Try and put CFL with the LED but wouldnt the LED over power the CFL?

And i think the Gold Strain is just a strong strain

Well i havent used LED before but i mean it wouldnt hurt to have CFL like pointing under the plant for under growth :)

Ahh i see well cant wait to see the babys!

Thats a good point! ill do that what size should i get? and Im about to get off its almost 1 am here. Goodluck on your Contest thing i voted for you! :)

Fire

I can't seem to find any info on Gold G13, where did you get them?

A rough gauge for LED is 2/3 of an HPS so your 400w LED should get you results of 600w HPS, so they say. Not sure you would need other lights, except maybe on the sides if the LED isn't penetrating well.

No experience with FF soils here so I can't help there. I have used several different soil mixes and they all seem to be ok. My soil is usually a mixture of two or three brands. I like to cover all bases. If they each say they have good things in the soil, why not try a combination. So far it has worked well for me.

After all if plants can be grown in such things as perlite or rockwool, how bad can they do in soil, lol.

Hey Fire! Sounds like you are set up for a great grow! I am interested to get a look at the Gold G13... It sounds like an interesting cross.
As far as FFOF, I have used it quite a bit. I have never had an issue with it being too hot for my seedlings. Also, I have heard that other people like to add perlite to it for increased drainage, but I just use it 'as is' right out of the bag and have lots of success.

Good luck with the grow dude! I'll be following along :)

thanks guys :) but im a lady lol

And the Gold G13 is a cross of Pot of Gold x G13

i got it from a Dispen here in CA :)

Well there is stil no tap roots yet D: sad panda

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom