2Water's 1st Grow

So I will keep all 3, might as well, right? Riker will be getting her final top soon for an 8 top mainline. Droopy, i topped her too early, just going to grow her out for now. Twista, I will be pruning and lst'ing her tonight, hope I can top for 8 tops come Wednesday. Brought the humidifier back in, raising temp to 84F high and 72F low, and 62%rh. Currently getting 430ish ppfd for each plant. Once I have finished topping, I will shoot to get ppfd around 600 for 2 weeks before flipping to flower.
20230108_180401.jpg
You have it all planned out well. :thumb:
Girls are still happy.
Great garden. :high-five:
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

You have it all planned out well. :thumb:
Girls are still happy.
Great garden. :high-five:
Take care.

Thanks Bill, life has been a little busier for me lately, so not s much time to jump on here. I'm thinking about topping Riker one more time, she is mainlined to 8 at the moment, will going for 16 help increase my yield? I wasnt too worried when I was counting 4, then 3... but since I'm not counting on much from Droopy. Is 5 or 6oz crazy thinking at this point?

Harvest weight will be bounded to a certain extent by pot size and the roots ability to transfer nutrients.

So after a point you'll get more but smaller buds, or fewer but larger buds.

8 is a good compromise from my view.

Harvest weight will be bounded to a certain extent by pot size and the roots ability to transfer nutrients.

So after a point you'll get more but smaller buds, or fewer but larger buds.

8 is a good compromise from my view.
Good point, I was trying more of a way to fill up the tent more. Should have read this first maybe, I got itchy fingers and decided since she has took all of the other training so well, I topped for 16. I also cleaned up Twista, she will have 7 tops. Droopy seems to have had a good day, but still rough. All in all, I have enjoyed learning so much from my stubbornness. I really needed to see what these plants can take, and understand what harms and helps them. 6 weeks has gone by fast.

I've read that mainlines should be a 10 week veg, is that including seedling stage? Anyways, heres some pics as of 20 minutes ago:

Rikers stem, did I leave enough top?
20230116_145222.jpg

The 3 ladies as they stand. Really rooting for Droopy!
20230116_213434.jpg

Thanks Bill, life has been a little busier for me lately, so not s much time to jump on here. I'm thinking about topping Riker one more time, she is mainlined to 8 at the moment
at some point the extra veg time can be too much, I find.
if you have to wait for droopy and have time anyway, great.
Depending on the pot size, ie. root ball you might need to uppot if your going to veg that much longer.
, will going for 16 help increase my yield? I wasnt too worried when I was counting 4, then 3... but since I'm not counting on much from Droopy. Is 5 or 6oz crazy thinking at this point?
5-6 oz per plant ? Or From droopy?
If your vegging and training for a decent amount of time 8 ounces is quite easily done.
I'd cut clones , veg for 4 weeks and flip I'd get 4 ounces from them without any training.
Just tie them over.
Hope your doing well.

at some point the extra veg time can be too much, I find.
if you have to wait for droopy and have time anyway, great.
Depending on the pot size, ie. root ball you might need to uppot if your going to veg that much longer.

5-6 oz per plant ? Or From droopy?
If your vegging and training for a decent amount of time 8 ounces is quite easily done.
I'd cut clones , veg for 4 weeks and flip I'd get 4 ounces from them without any training.
Just tie them over.
Hope your doing well.

5 to 6 oz all together. So that is 4 weeks after rooting, right?

I was home today, so cleaned up Droopy, noticed I missed a top on Twista (total of 8!), and Riker is doing her thing as normal.

Riker (16 tops, and been a perfect plant all the way through)
20230117_105658.jpg

20230117_105754.jpg

Twista (not so twisted anymore!)
20230117_105623.jpg

20230117_105836.jpg

Droopy
20230117_105434.jpg

20230117_105537.jpg

Think I will give them a top dress this weekend, and then next weekend flip them. If you guys thinks it's too early, please let me know!

20230117_105658.jpg

20230117_105623.jpg

20230117_105434.jpg

Hey guys, a little update. 1 week into 12/12, been battling some heat and humidity (I forgot to turn un the humidifier one day!🤦‍♂️). They appear healthy, but they have nute burns on almost all the leaves tips. Also, I tried to leave all of the bud sites when I defoliated, but it appears all of the lower sites look orange and dead. Should I be concerned or is that normal?
20230205_125900.jpg

Hey guys, a little update. 1 week into 12/12, been battling some heat and humidity (I forgot to turn un the humidifier one day!🤦‍♂️). They appear healthy, but they have nute burns on almost all the leaves tips. Also, I tried to leave all of the bud sites when I defoliated, but it appears all of the lower sites look orange and dead. Should I be concerned or is that normal?
20230205_125900.jpg
Good morning Amigo :ciao:
Garden looks great this morning.
Burnt tips aren't usually an issue, just means she had enough to eat.
No harm there.
The bud sites that look damaged, do you have any pics?
I clean out below the light line after stretch.
So those bud sites get removed anyway.
It may not be too bad as long as tops are still viable.
Show us the issue when you get a minute. :Namaste:
Take care.
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
#Bill284 😎

Hey buddy, hope all is well with you. Yeah, I initially wasn't worried, but then I started to panicked that these ladies weren't going to stretch much and I would have chopped off too much, lol! Anyways, yesterday and today they have really started taking off! Here are some quick picks. I'll have to pull them out tonight and give some good close ups

Riker
20230206_113156.jpg

Twista
20230206_113259.jpg

Droopy
20230206_113226.jpg

Back
Top Bottom