30:1 CBD this season

I also have a Northern Lights Auto, Afghani, and CB Diesel from crop king seeds. I have a few 1 gal fabric pots, one 2 gal, and one 3 gal for the autos. I got them in root riot cubes right now. Does anyone know if autos do well in root riot cubes? I plan on planting them in the the 2 or 3 gal pots.

I also have a Northern Lights Auto, Afghani, and CB Diesel from crop king seeds. I have a few 1 gal fabric pots, one 2 gal, and one 3 gal for the autos. I got them in root riot cubes right now. Does anyone know if autos do well in root riot cubes? I plan on planting them in the the 2 or 3 gal pots.

In general its usually better to just plant an auto in its final pot.
The first 3 weeks for an auto is the most critical and autos are touchy as hell IMO.
And unless you're extremely short on space I would use at least 5 gallon FABRIC pots.
That's the one thing I hate about autos is they're so damn touchy for 3 weeks.

Great minds think alike. :high-five:

I'm 6 weeks into flower with a crop king seeds CB Diesel.
She's in a five gallon, but I should have put her in a 10 gallon smart pot.
Come take a look in the Bloom Room.
The link is below in my signature box.

14956220-3784-4F01-9FA8-BB1C17082A23.jpeg

Nov 24

Back
Top Bottom