300W LiteBrite (LED) Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

Getting some fat tops there BC. well done. Coming along really nicely. reps if I can. Still can't rep, I gotta spread some first I guess.

Thanks guys, I'm enjoying growing the different strains out. The TGA 3D will definately be a keeper, the test popcorn from the donor at day 44 is both mind and body numbing, smells lemony/citrus, and tastes of strong lemon rind, quick dried in oven with no cure. The kind of stone that after you turn your head your eyes have to catch up, hits you square in the face and makes you tingle. Can't wait until she finishes, she will get updated with pics on Friday or Sunday.

I have big hopes for the Blue Widow since she will be replacing the Rocklock, the Rocklock mom has been donated to a friend.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

TGA Subcool 3rd Dimension day 56 of 12/12, easily 10% amber but the buds are still swelling. I had to add a support in the middle due to bud weight bending the buds outwards. She is just beginning to yellow up, I figure a week more of feeding and then onto her R.O. water and Molasses only diet..
IMG_38901.JPG

IMG_38961.JPG

IMG_38931.JPG

All the buds look good but I like this shot.
IMG_3891.JPG

IMG_39003.JPG

IMG_38981.JPG

very nice, is it by far cheaper to run those lights compared to hid's and does it diminish overall yield using those? I have one 1k hps, I bought a few mos. ago but I'm gonna need something smaller for veg. in the beginning, but will still likely flower under the hid. I do like what you've done with the place....lol, looks great, happy thanksgiving and merry christmas!!

Herbavore, watts are watts. I am running 300w of LED's in the flowering tent and 120w of LED in my veg box, 65w vortex style fan in the tent, 25w 4" booster fan in veg cab, 45w osc fan, and 2 clip-on fans at 20w each. Total is 592w (give or take a few watts) for my whole setup, replace the LED's with my 400w (455w actual) HID and it totals 747w with 8 degrees higher temps. The real bonuses of LED's is less temperature, exact spectrums (quality leds), less watering due to less heat, and less stress on me :). It costs me roughly $30 of electricty a month to run my whole setup.

In the right growers hands LED should stand up watt for watt with HID. My 300w's of LED blow my 250w HID cooltube away and covers twice the area for more possible yield.

I'm still new on the block, but I have not seen anything better at vegging than LED's, lush green growth, stouter root system, and shorter internodal spacing. I took my 120w quad band out of the veg cab and replaced it with a 2ft 4 bulb HO T-5 light panel and it just couldnt compare to the LED, so the 120w went right back in 2 days later.

Currently my flower tent has a 120w quad band panel and two 90w triband UFO's, but I just scored a 180w 7 band switchable LED that I will replace 90w ufo's with on Monday and still stay at 300w in the tent.

One 90w ufo will go in my new mom-keeper that I posted HERE and the other UFO will be shelved as a backup.

BC

Currently my flower tent has a 120w quad band panel and two 90w triband UFO's, but I just scored a 180w 7 band switchable LED that I will replace 90w ufo's with on Monday and still stay at 300w in the tent.

One 90w ufo will go in my new mom-keeper that I posted HERE and the other UFO will be shelved as a backup.

BC

Sounds like a damn fine plan sir, keep up the good work :cheer:

Veg cab photo update. Flower tent update possibly this evening.

Group shot
IMGP1354.jpg

Nirvana Blue Mystic future mom. Blue Mystic donor has been in the flowering tent for 13 days, will update her soon.
IMGP1358.jpg

Blue Mystic and Blue Widow clones
IMGP1359.jpg

TGA 3rd Dimension mom
IMGP1361.jpg

Two Blue Mystic clones that will head to the flowering tent once they hit 10"
IMGP1362.jpg

A few quick photos from the flowering tent.

Blue Widow 14 days of 12/12
IMG_39211.JPG

IMGP1369.JPG

IMGP1368.JPG

IMGP1366.JPG

TGA Subcool 3rd Dimension clone 28 days of 12/12, amazing growth for a sativa dominant plant
IMG_39181.JPG

IMG_39191.JPG

IMG_3920.JPG

New addition to the family broke the surface this morning.

Northern Lights from Female Seeds Company:
Still going strong!
Different plant, same product. This strain has been undergoing constant changes for 15 years now; higher flower rate, sugared buds, fewer and thinner leaves resulted in higher yields in a S.O.G. But still the same strong product, with the original NL smell and taste. There is a little variation between individuals, this will be reduced in the nearby future, so the price is low. Our test results for batch #FS-NL-0503: no males or male flowers found.
Reliability: 1/100
Flowering period: 8 weeks
Yield: Average
Harvest outdoors: End October
Variation: 3

IMGP1378.JPG

New Hydroponics Hut 180w 7 band LED switchable panel arrived yesterday and has now replaced the two 90w ufos. One UFO has been installed in my old school Phototron as a mom keeper/pre-veg box.

180w 7 band on the left, 120w 4 band on the right
IMG_39332.JPG

Rocklock, 3rd Dimension, and a 3rd Dimension clone on the left under the 180w. Nirvana Blue Mystic and Dinafem Blue Widow on the right under the 120w.
IMG_3934.jpg

TGA 3rd Dimension almost ready, the flush has started.
IMG_39361.jpg

Rocklock almost finished, the flush has started
IMG_39392.jpg

Blue Mystic and Blue Widow under the 120w panel
IMG_39411.jpg

180w with just the flowering lights on
IMG_39442.jpg

making use of my Phototron as a mom keeper/pre-veg, added the UFO instead of using the hot built in 240w's of Flo's. Box stays mid 70's with the UFO in a 72 ambient temp.
IMG_39561.JPG

IMG_39602.JPG

IMG_39641.JPG

Wow!!! The bloom room looks wicked awesome with that 180w added in! Are you going to run it dual spectrum or red/bloom for flowering?

Wow!!! The bloom room looks wicked awesome with that 180w added in! Are you going to run it dual spectrum or red/bloom for flowering?

Thanks endive and full spectrum, all on!

3rd Dimension test bud at day 62, 15% to 20% amber and mostly cloudy, but still a little swelling (slowing) and still white hairs. Plan on running her to at least 70 days, maybe longer if she really needs it. Test bud weighs 19g wet.
IMGP1380.JPG

IMGP1387.JPG

IMGP1385.JPG

IMGP1388.JPG

Nice new gear BC. Steps things up a notch or two.
The Phototron still has some useful life, thats cool.

great looking load of trichs on the 3D. Very nice!.

Back
Top Bottom