3G's Sponsored NukeHead Grow

Yellow cake confetti frosting. You can definitely taste the cannabis and it’s so good, even gave the cake a hint of green. I swear cannabis is my new favorite flavor :drool:
Hell yeah baby, a hint of cannabis can make anything taste gourmet! Mrs G is going to use the oil we have left to cook some meals with, give it a little extra zing and it’s gonna be yummy

Maple Cream Cheese glaze:

4 oz cream cheese @room temperature
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 Tsp. Pure Maple extract
3 to 4 tablespoons milk

blend cream cheese until very creamy. Add powdered sugar and blend then add maple extract and blend.
Add 3 tablespoons milk, more if you want to drizzle on cakes etc.

I usually make this to put on pumpkin scones but it's very yummy and will go with many other flavors.

Enjoy.

Hiiii me again, the video is coming up as unavailable, just a heads up?? I’ll go looking on YouTube and subscribe there, what’s your channel called again? I searched Growchy greenz and nothing came up (that was relevant) anyways...lol

I don't see how it could be done, Much easier to infuse the baked goods. If it was a buttercream recipe it would be very simple, just add the maple extract to that.
It is bc baked goods require butter or oil. I like to watch Bong Appetit so there may be a way just gotta do more research. Cream cheese is 3 ingredients and maple syrup 4, neither of which require oil or butter. Hmm anyone got ideas I’m willing to try. It would be good to make a thc infused baked good with a cbd infused cream cheese frosting or syrup :drool:or mb the opposite way around :drool:

I don't see how it could be done, Much easier to infuse the baked goods. If it was a buttercream recipe it would be very simple, just add the maple extract to that.
It is bc baked goods require butter or oil. I like to watch Bong Appetit so there may be a way just gotta do more research. Cream cheese is 3 ingredients and syrup 4 neither of which require oil or butter.
Hiiii me again, the video is coming up as unavailable, just a heads up?? I’ll go looking on YouTube and subscribe there, what’s your channel called again? I searched Growchy greenz and nothing came up (that was relevant) anyways...lol
hey Newty, we are revamping everything rn. With the new build and setting up new social media accounts on top of grows, making videos and fulfilling promises to sponsors we are quite swamped oh and of course add our family which is small group of little monsters. :theband::theband::theband:

Still waiting on our @CropKingSeeds order, we are expecting Durban Poison and some Blueberry regulars. Thanks to a Sherry @Gorilla Seeds for the generous prize package for POTM, ordered some Triple Cheese and 8Ball Kush and received so much more
This Grow is over and done with, but will continue to update as the prizes continue to trickle in from POtM. Thanks again to all the sponsors and to 420 Mag

Back
Top Bottom