3rd Time's A Charm?

420-magazine-mobile369570925.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1968904525.jpg

almost 5 weeks from sprout...

Wondering if i should flip them..

They are looking lovely

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi DeanB, may I ask if your plants were autos. I am very new at this and on my very first grow. alls well so far, thanks to all the smart and wonderful people here Ive learned so much....I have 2 week old seedlings of white cookies, that have 6 leaves and wondering if this schedule would work for them as I have limited space as well. by the way, didn't mean to highjack your forum. here to learn and am learning from the questions you are asking the group too...thanks ..looking forward to watching ur grow.

Hi DeanB, may I ask if your plants were autos. I am very new at this and on my very first grow. alls well so far, thanks to all the smart and wonderful people here Ive learned so much....I have 2 week old seedlings of white cookies, that have 6 leaves and wondering if this schedule would work for them as I have limited space as well. by the way, didn't mean to highjack your forum. here to learn and am learning from the questions you are asking the group too...thanks ..looking forward to watching ur grow.

If you are growing autos, I'd put them under 18/6, or at most 20/4 and let 'em rip from beginning to end.

Back
Top Bottom