3x3 tsw2000 6" exhaust with 32-33c 70% - What can I do?

gazzie

420 Member
first time grower new set up3x3, tsw2000 drivers running outside tent, 6"exhaust x2 small fans first day running its at 32-33c an65-72%humidity i put a dehumidifier in but doesnt seem to be helping a whole lot. I live in thailand so its very hot and humid.. is my only option to move tent into room with air con? is 32c and 70% going to be bad? any advice would be appreciated.

first time grower new set up3x3, tsw2000 drivers running outside tent, 6"exhaust x2 small fans first day running its at 32-33c an65-72%humidity i put a dehumidifier in but doesnt seem to be helping a whole lot. I live in thailand so its very hot and humid.. is my only option to move tent into room with air con? is 32c and 70% going to be bad? any advice would be appreciated.

you probably need both ventilation and probably a dehumidifier as well. it helps to go room in room. you will have to actively vent the tent to outdoor with a scrubber, or if the tent is in a sealed in a room, the room itself will have to be actively vented direct to outdoor.

in thailand it would normally be best to grow outdoor.

@gazzie , welcome to the club. I totally agree with @bluter about outdoor growing should work great in Thailand, assuming you have a safe spot.

Anyway, glad you are here and looking forward to seeing some of that handiwork of yours.

"For years they've told us batteries are bad for the planet, now they tell us we should have
battery operated cars." I love it Garybo

Back
Top Bottom