Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Massmedman

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • Uptheholler2

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how about a newbie of the month catagory open to people on less that 1 yr

This contest is open to all members, there is no need for an extra category :thanks:

Anyone who takes the time to help other members here is a member of the month in our eyes,
regardless of how long they have been a member themselves. :Namaste:

The punchline is: Sorry Jaga, no more jokes. Humor police again.

WOW. This is a close one. Vote now! (on topic again, see?)

No humor!

Wrong. Humor is a good thing and we encourage it; I almost laughed once, in 1997.
However, discussions on this thread should be about the nominees, or at least about cannabis :yummy:

For example:

I can't decide who to vote for, maybe Massmedman; but Weaselcracker has helped me loads of times, as has TheNuttyProfessor. Then again, I have learned so much from Uptheholler2, but Fuzzy Duck is very patient when he explains things to me.

Or:

- My cannabis plant has no nose.

- How does it smell?

- Wonderful.

What is the difference between a well dressed pot farmer on a bike and a scrubby (hi scrubby) marijuana co-op worker on a tricycle?

A TIRE

Sure hope somebody wins this election.

How's that, Richard? I included pot, farmer, scrubby (a member), marjuana, co-op, and this election.

ps. I wouldn't try any more humor if I were you. Seems like you might hurt yourself.:rofl:

What is the difference between an off topic thread in Comedy Central and a Member of the Month Contest?

Wow i never even released that sub section of the forums existed in till today, cheers for pointing that out Rico :thumb:

Mmm i understand the difference between MOTM & some off topic humour, i'm pretty sure we can this tidied up soon !

Wrong. Humor is a good thing and we encourage it; I almost laughed once, in 1997.
However, discussions on this thread should be about the nominees, or at least about cannabis :yummy:

Interesting point about discussions on nominees... not really seen this done before !

I'll have to work on this as it is good food for thought :thanks:

I was up for MOTM once. Third, Feb 2015. Still hurts.

There's a nice vibe amongst everyone here. We in the back room really do value every nominee - we take care who gets put forward. And in our trips as Mods all over this website we see members supporting and advising and sharing knowledge with each other continuously. Sure, there's always the odd bean-head who's out to spread negative energy, (just report and leave 'em to us:cheesygrinsmiley: ) but for the most part the vast majority of members, for the vast majority of time, do exactly what this community was created for to begin with: spreading the word of Cannabis by helping our growing community understand and master every single aspect of it.

We truly thank each and every one of you.

What would be great, in this period as we vote and watch and wait, would be to hear why you've voted for an individual. What's he/she done that prompted you to click their box? What have they done to deserve a shot at the extremely decent prize package? Was it a personal bit of help, or a general impression? Most of you know that this has been described as a 'popularity contest'. Fine. But people are popular for a reason. What is it about the member you voted for? I don't know about you lot, but back here we're genuinely interested.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks: again and :circle-of-love: from your Moderators.
:Namaste:

:rofl:

Good grief man, you slay me. Between you and Weaselcracker this is the funniest thread up right now.

Best of luck everyone. This is a marvelous selection, one that made me give serious consideration before casting my vote. You're all winners to me. :battingeyelashes:

I was up for MOTM once. Third, Feb 2015. Still hurts.

There's a nice vibe amongst everyone here. We in the back room really do value every nominee - we take care who gets put forward. And in our trips as Mods all over this website we see members supporting and advising and sharing knowledge with each other continuously. Sure, there's always the odd bean-head who's out to spread negative energy, (just report and leave 'em to us:cheesygrinsmiley: ) but for the most part the vast majority of members, for the vast majority of time, do exactly what this community was created for to begin with: spreading the word of Cannabis by helping our growing community understand and master every single aspect of it.

We truly thank each and every one of you.

What would be great, in this period as we vote and watch and wait, would be to hear why you've voted for an individual. What's he/she done that prompted you to click their box? What have they done to deserve a shot at the extremely decent prize package? Was it a personal bit of help, or a general impression? Most of you know that this has been described as a 'popularity contest'. Fine. But people are popular for a reason. What is it about the member you voted for? I don't know about you lot, but back here we're genuinely interested.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks: again and :circle-of-love: from your Moderators.
:Namaste:

Hey Mr.Teddy! That is exactly why I hang around on this site. Trust me I have visited most of the weed websites out there. This is by far the best one and it is because of the atmosphere and spirit that you folks have created here. It truly is a place of open, helpful, friendly folks that all love weed! I say this with all sincerity, other than the folks who work with us on the farm we don't see people except for maybe once every month or six weeks or so. But it is unbelievably rewarding to get on here and see you folks everyday. Thanks !

Best of luck in all you grow!

Hey Mr.Teddy! That is exactly why I hang around on this site. Trust me I have visited most of the weed websites out there. This is by far the best one and it is because of the atmosphere and spirit that you folks have created here. It truly is a place of open, helpful, friendly folks that all love weed! I say this with all sincerity, other than the folks who work with us on the farm we don't see people except for maybe once every month or six weeks or so. But it is unbelievably rewarding to get on here and see you folks everyday. Thanks !

Best of luck in all you grow!

Right back at you Champ! You're part of the circle :)

Back
Top Bottom