• Mexi420 - Lemon Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sneakygreen - Pineapple Express Auto

• 425jesse - Super Silver Haze

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dont know if its just me but cant see your picture Medicaltoker. May wont to try uploading again.

Medicaltoker has now correctly uploaded his entry. :thumb:

For your consideration my Dynasty Genetics Pineapple Fields grown in DBHBB. This stuff reeks and I cannot even quite explain it. It almost smells like cherry cough medicine!

2017-08-08_18_20_40.jpg
20170808_175509.jpg

Throwing my blue diesel in. This was an awesome plant. During growth it had a potent diesel stank to it. But cured, the jar has an excellent stinky blue sweetness and the smoke has a smooth delicious blueberry taste. I'm definitely doing this one again in the future.

20170512_001141.jpg
20170512_001220.jpg

Great pics. Good luck everyone.

Any time Cola Monster gets involved you know it's going to be a tough contest :laughtwo:
This bud's for you bud! :high-five: Thanks for the rep on this one and I'm following your advice. :)

Myco-Tek Seed Company - Hell Monkey [Gorilla Glue #4 (F) x Chem 91ix (M)]
Organically grown on home made everything and flowered in the Red Room.

hm2.jpg

hm1.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Hi all,

I just pulled out a nug and was admiring how fat and dense it was (I had to swap my plastic handled scissors for my full stainless steel ones) and thought, what the heck?

This is one of the White Widow X Big Bud I harvested in May. I entered one of her sister nugs in the June contest (you can see her in my AV). Fortunately, I can now take better pics. I could zoom in so close on the original image; it was amazing! I think even these edited images will give good res. Best of luck to all.

clipper1.JPG
clipper0.JPG

Hi all,

I just pulled out a nug and was admiring how fat and dense it was (I had to swap my plastic handled scissors for my full stainless steel ones) and thought, what the heck?

This is one of the White Widow X Big Bud I harvested in May. I entered one of her sister nugs in the June contest (you can see her in my AV). Fortunately, I can now take better pics. I could zoom in so close on the original image; it was amazing! I think even these edited images will give good res. Best of luck to all.

clipper1.JPG
clipper0.JPG

Do u use pgr's just wondering

Do u use pgr's just wondering

I had to look up PGRs as I had never heard of them. Whilst I do use GHE nutrients, my preferences tend toward more "natural" growing (says the man running DWC). What you see in the bud photos is the result of the plant's natural growth pattern. The buds on the WWXBB are naturally very fat and dense with an abundance of pistils.

This is BID's Durple Pream.. an honour for me to grow.. from three seeds got male two beautiful frosty purple girls, seeded branches of both, producing future stunners (hopefully:)) anways, couple pics of bud..

IMG_502310.JPG

IMG_504017.JPG

Side note; thanks BID (and other who got them to me). I've got some more of your purple strains to explore... any new members that are unfamiliar with the big Irish doode, search some of his links on 420 mag, he made the thread and has the answers already for you..

I thought I might post this as my eyes were somewhat opened when I posted an entry back in the June nug contest.

I was pretty stoked with the nug I posted but finished way behind the field with two solitary votes (I refused to vote for myself). Now, some growers may get disheartened with only two votes, but a few posters gave a top 5 list and my nug was in all of those, even if they didn't vote for my nug.

What I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't feel down if your nug doesn't attract many votes as that really doesn't reflect whether people actually like your nug shot or not. HTH

This is BID's Durple Pream.. an honour for me to grow.. from three seeds got male two beautiful frosty purple girls, seeded branches of both, producing future stunners (hopefully:)) anways, couple pics of bud..

IMG_502310.JPG

IMG_504017.JPG

Side note; thanks BID (and other who got them to me). I've got some more of your purple strains to explore... any new members that are unfamiliar with the big Irish doode, search some of his links on 420 mag, he made the thread and has the answers already for you..

Love those purple tones, Clark. Hope you don't mind me calling you Clark, and hope you get the reference.

I thought I might post this as my eyes were somewhat opened when I posted an entry back in the June nug contest.

I was pretty stoked with the nug I posted but finished way behind the field with two solitary votes (I refused to vote for myself). Now, some growers may get disheartened with only two votes, but a few posters gave a top 5 list and my nug was in all of those, even if they didn't vote for my nug.

What I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't feel down if your nug doesn't attract many votes as that really doesn't reflect whether people actually like your nug shot or not. HTH

It's kind of disappointing sometimes to see so many great buds, but only 2 or 3 getting any votes at all... and I gotta admit it seems like my tastes don't align with many here because I'm usually voting for the person in last place lol

Also, everybody knows camera flash and purple weed are your friends in this competition :laughtwo:

the name is my shoutout to Chevy.. fertalizer, don't use a flash, it stuffs up the photo, you want a spotlight.. damn, not one of you noticed, only reason I entered.. black and white background :rofl: oh well :passitleft: made me laugh

It's kind of disappointing sometimes to see so many great buds, but only 2 or 3 getting any votes at all... and I gotta admit it seems like my tastes don't align with many here because I'm usually voting for the person in last place lol

Also, everybody knows camera flash and purple weed are your friends in this competition :laughtwo:

That's harsh!

Justified, but harsh!

So, why do you think that is? Is it that the crystally trichomes and unusual clolours simply appeal to a baser lust?

Back
Top Bottom