• Mexi420 - Lemon Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sneakygreen - Pineapple Express Auto

• 425jesse - Super Silver Haze

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the name is my shoutout to Chevy.. fertalizer, don't use a flash, it stuffs up the photo, you want a spotlight.. damn, not one of you noticed, only reason I entered.. black and white background :rofl: oh well :passitleft: made me laugh

What I don't like about the flash on my camera is it makes my bud look so much different...

Not an Entry...
BlackBerryKush_Bud1_noflash2.jpg
BlackBerryKush_Bud1_flash2.jpg

I've got more votes for the ones with camera flash, but I've been sticking to natural (or at least my T5 ) lighting because I feel like it's a little closer to what it looks like with the naked eye.

I don't know, just tip I picked up from a photographer.. bottom pic looks 1000 times better..

I am entering my Pineapple Express auto by G13 labs , she was grown in coco, in a 3 gallon smart pot and total days from seed to harvest are 72, I used tap water that had a airstone in it and lid off for 24 hours to remove unwanted chemicals, i used GH products , along with fox farm three part booster, open sesame , beastie bloomz, and chi-Ching . I flushed using SLF-100 , and flush last 2 weeks taste is like a explosion of Pineapple and undertones of a earthy, Skunk taste she has dried for 7 days and is now curing still so almost to full potential
420-magazine-mobile886583716.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1418029604.jpg
even if I don't win I would love people's input and any advice would always be appreciated

The poll is now open for your votes.

All entries have been consolidated into the first post in the thread for for your delight, delectation and consideration.

:cheer:

I wish they could implement the polls into the phone app. Would be sensational. There was talk about it but not aware of any progress.

We want to implement it too. It is proving much more difficult than anticipated. We are still working on it. :nomo:

It's not too difficult to switch to Desktop View in the meantime.

Apologies, sorry and thanks for your patience. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom