• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can I vote?

420-magazine-mobile1749657233.jpg

The poll is now closed.

And GrizzWald's Durple Pream wins by a trichome. :bravo:

Congratulations, Grizz.

Thank you everybody. See you in September's contest. :circle-of-love:

Electro, should be a draw man.. thanks for the votes and thanks to all those who voted.. BIDs durple pream, I believe that's two from two now... she smokes nice also.. well done BID..

Thanks fellas..
Norcal, that was interesting.. I voted mine to even the votes, thinking I'd lost by one.. Wish I'd waited now, deserved a draw but a good way to finish the week..

I enjoy watching all the contests. It is great entertainment, and a chance to see what people feel are the BEST pictures that they have. I'd think peoples enties reflect premium shots of their journals,,, so this way I get a glimpse of what people best grows are. Kind of like Evalyn Woods Speed Reading,, only thru threads instead of books. Alot of great buds. I'm sorry to say if it came down to one vote,, and I was that vote,,, AND I had an entry,, unless it was one hella nugget,,, and I mean a hella nugget, perfect 10 shit, which I've never seen,,, you can bet I'd be a winner. But I bet both you Grizz and Electro Gypsy sure came to the wire.

Hopefully I'll have another entry yet this year. I might have one going, time will tell. But I kind of hate to vote against friends, so I'll just stay off the vote button. Unless I see that perfect 10.. Nice buddage everyone

Keepem Green

Congratulations Grizz!:thumb::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom