420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: November 2011

Vote for Nug of the Month - November 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's still in the rules that you can buy a nug and enter it, but I think that is very much so, dumb; being the forum site that we are on and the prizes being awarded. The entries and winners should be restricted to the best cultivators and their product.

yeah I couldn't agree more REal, especially since the prizes are for growers, you could end up with a winner who doesn't even want the stuff.

This was explained on previous months, this site is to spread cannabis awareness we all share the same passion here. Some smokers are not able to grow marijuana, i like the fact this forum is so open to anyone and everyone.

I think it would spoil our main objective that we are all trying to achieve here if members entrys were removed or did not meet regulations to participate. Buy the best bud you can find and enter it.

The more people that are in this community the better, "majority rule". We want to stop fighting for our rights to smoke marijuana, start spreading awareness and treat people who are ill and are unable to purchase or grow without being prosecuted.

End prohibition.

:peace::love:

I found these pics on my girls camera phone so i figured why not enter, I love this website!! This is some Pineapple Kush I harvested a while back. It was my first grow so I didnt mind a few extra clippings left on the nugs :) grown with regular soil in my backyard, and some old cool white shop floro's rigged in a closet. With THAT being said... the yield was low with low trichome buildup (3oz), but it was a good start and a fun adventure. So hey! if you were thinking about growing but werent sure if you could, JUST DO IT!!!

s.c out !!...-.-...

PK_NIKE_NUG1.jpg
FIRST_GROW_NUGS_P_K.jpg

Sorry you feel our rules are dumb, you are more than welcome to not participate. I built this website for Cannabis activists, supporters, connoisseurs and growers alike, not just growers specifically. If they don't want the prizes, they are more than welcome to donate them to someone else, which occurs from time to time. Who knows, maybe the prizes may encourage them to start growing? How many of you were growers before you came here? How many of you posted your first grow journals here? How many of you posted your first home grown meds here? How many of you learned how to grow from this website? Let's create/educate growers, not outcast everyone who is not already one. ;)
Originally Posted by ThaRealTreJay
It's still in the rules that you can buy a nug and enter it, but I think that is very much so, dumb; being the forum site that we are on and the prizes being awarded. The entries and winners should be restricted to the best cultivators and their product.

Yes, that is correct. It would still be the same Nug of the Month contest. No. :Namaste:
Originally Posted by Lusi
I don't get it... you can go buy a nug and enter it? What kind of contest is that if I dashed over to Harborside and entered their top shelf? Do you need permission? Don't mean to be nasty, just curious.

Down herr we blaze sour diesel cigars. Ain't that right GT :)

Ya DANG RIIIIGHT!!!:blunt:

P.S.,
Mr. K, I won with a Auto Diesel cross with AK in August. Diesel still kicking butt and takin names!!!

Good call StonedyCreek:thumb:

I was hoping the Mod's would be on my side with that one :)

Sour D cigars huh? lucky ...stard. I used to have the privelage of getting real official NewYorkDiesel. You lit that shit up before class... you werent making it past homeroom. :tokin:

Anybody ever try those invisible blunts that roll up clear? Definetely a little different...

Are you talking about those cellulose joint papers Stonedy ? I usually use kush wraps or swishers but I felt like a Jay, and I'm not too much of a fan of joint papers. I feel like they burn to fast and add a papery taste. The cellulose papers are great, mine came in a plastic tube with 2 clear pre-rolled cones. They are like $1.25 and even come with a little packing tool. They allow you to taste the bud more rather then the wrap which is a huge plus. Even the roach isn't very harsh. The package says cyclones chill transparent pre rolled cones if anyone is interested

Yeeeeee buddy:) you nailed it on the head.. Stone,D lol its been a good couple years since I had one but that exactly how I remember, 2 in a pkg with an inner tube. I just loved it because you can watch the whole process from the cherry on the blunt; transpire into resinous smoke; and then a gnarly white cloud passing around the tightly compressed nugget :Rasta: I used to be a big fan of juicy jay's wraps too, but they got discontinued so I doubt they were very good for you lol. I've never owned a pack of cigarettes in my life, it's just not for me.. so the tobacco fused with my chron gets old quick. always keep a pack of zig-zags on hand! and a chilled down bong in the othhaaa.:bigtoke:

I'm one of those people who enjoy the road trip more then the vacation, so anything that gets me involved to get my stone on.. bring it!!

..and stoneD, what kind of papers you using bra? Because fooolish me.. I was dedicated to EZwiders, and then saw the light:amen:. It's all about the orang pak zig zags.. 1 1/4 i think. No contest dude, barely taste the rice paper in my opinion. but theyr pretty thin.. so you can't be no slouch with your hand skills you know? A nice grinder with a pollen catcher can go a long way.

Back
Top Bottom