• CHED - Blue Diesel Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kingjoe83 - Candy Cane Auto

• Cannoisseuras - White Widow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could care less wether I win or not. I just do it to because I'm proud of the fact I grew a quality plant and I like other people to see. I got caught up in the whole anger issue when I first entered these contest but now I don't follow the results I just post and keep it moving. That way if I ever do win it's basically a surprise to me cuz I'm too burnt to usually remember entering lol. Anyways no matter who wins I'm sure every one of those nugs will not go to waste.

I could care less wether I win or not. I just do it to because I'm proud of the fact I grew a quality plant and I like other people to see. I got caught up in the whole anger issue when I first entered these contest but now I don't follow the results I just post and keep it moving. That way if I ever do win it's basically a surprise to me cuz I'm too burnt to usually remember entering lol. Anyways no matter who wins I'm sure every one of those nugs will not go to waste.

I came in second by one vote a few months ago. Lol it was a good rush for a week to think I might get some new stuff lol but my intentions for entering are purely lottery based lol without holding a bud and smelling it and smoking it then there's no way to tell the real winner. It's a photo contest, with that said we just gotta let the pictures do their thing and cheer everyone on. We don't wanna talk our own buds up because the positive vibe you send someone else may multiply in your favor in the future when the running is close.

I'm working on January's entry at the moment :) that's what I'm about. When the nug is on the plant is when I get the most joy. All this stuff is just fun for doing a great job and learning something new since last time.

Keep growing keep entering eventually you'll have a bread winner

On another note I would like to apologize to the community. I guess I sort of started all of this by calling out the wrestlers comment as something he may not have intended it to be. If that is the case then I owe pw an apology as well.

If that was the case though... lol jk man

I keep wrestling with whether to smoke mine yet or not! Got that 3 month cure now, but I like seeing it in the jar.

I keep wrestling with whether to smoke mine yet or not! Got that 3 month cure now, but I like seeing it in the jar.

I stall have the last months but I smoked the shit out of my blueberry gum I took second with. Guess that's the tell tale sign it should have been in the top running! Lol

. oh shit that's some good meat though... Only thing about it is that shit really can cost a penny to process but it's worth it especially if you know people that process it. Poor bastards probably thought you were growing it for them .

I can process an entire deer (after aging) in about 3 hours. From quarter to ground/steaks/loins all vacuum packed, got ripped off on my first buck by a local meat processor, and vowed to learn and do it myself. It's easy, youtube can help.

Mine barely have time for a quality cure lately because I had a run of bad luck when it came to sexing my plants and had to toss 7 males out. It's no fun wasting 2months growing a beautiful plant only to have your harvest drastically decreased when they decide to grow balls. All the buds look good this month there's just something about hibrix plants though

PlantWrestler's entry has been removed from the contest.

If you voted for his nug, the system has automatically returned your vote to you, so you may vote for another contender.

May I remind you that public discussion of banned members is not permitted. If you have any questions, please PM a Moderator.

:peacetwo:

All are worthy of a win. Crazy to have to choose, but I did.

Can't smoke the buds or smell them, so I think it might be better to call the contest "Bud Photo of the Month" cuz there ain't anyway to figure out what's truly the royal dankiness.

Best to all entrants, kudos to your grow!

All are worthy of a win. Crazy to have to choose, but I did.

Can't smoke the buds or smell them, so I think it might be better to call the contest "Bud Photo of the Month" cuz there ain't anyway to figure out what's truly the royal dankiness.

Best to all entrants, kudos to your grow!

Eh even if we could somehow smell and smoke them everyone has different preferences lol. It'd be just as chaotic when coming to a decision especially since almost all the ganja grown on this forum is quality.

Eh even if we could somehow smell and smoke them everyone has different preferences lol. It'd be just as chaotic when coming to a decision especially since almost all the ganja grown on this forum is quality.

Absolutely. That's a reason there's so many varieties of vino. But I don't think there's many "bottle of the month" contests, just based on photos of the bottle, so to speak.

And to be clear: I am in no way trying to slag the nature of the contest (I think it's kinda cool), just expressing some of the limitations.

420-magazine-mobile538329900.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1462125629.jpg
420-magazine-mobile272336833.jpg

Vanilla Kush: Barney's Farm Seeds.

420-magazine-mobile538329900.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1462125629.jpg
420-magazine-mobile272336833.jpg

Vanilla Kush: Barney's Farm Seeds.

Little late bro. Entries are from the first to the fifteenth of every month and voting from the 15th to the 30th.
Also nugs have to be dry smokeabke form not wet from the plant. And you may also only upload 2 pictures for entry.

Please dry her up and enter her next month brother!

There was a lot of great entries....shaggin that is one beautiful frosty nug but led74 had a super frosty looking bud too and hasn't seemed to be noticed like you have so I gotta give him props but great job to all. There are some nice nugs

Haha appreciate it . I was clicking on this thread thinking bet I'm still voteless... And this comments the first one I see . thanks she was definitely my most frosty yet and she's potent. I need to learn how to use the 420 gallery because my 420mag app uploads at a low Rez and makes the pic quality look eh compared to the original. My pic really doesn't do my bud justice lol thanks for the recognition though .

Neither unfortantly... I use a one part dry bloom fertilizer in Coco under mars 144/5w reflector series x2 in a 3x3. The majority of my blue diodes have burned out but they still grow some decent flowers. Peace!!

P.S. I forgot to include my in progress upgrade!! An 8 Vero 3000k cob build soon to be complete and shown in my current journey!!

To help voters via the mobile app, there's a new link to a new tutorial we've put together, in the first post in the thread.

And here it is in this post - * VOTING FROM SMARTPHONE * ;)

We would really appreciate any feedback from mobile app voters regarding this tutorial, as we want to make things as easy as possible for you. Please don't feedback in the thread, just drop me or any Mod a PM and we'll collate and review.

:thanks:

To help voters via the mobile app, there's a new link to a new tutorial we've put together, in the first post in the thread.

And here it is in this post - * VOTING FROM SMARTPHONE * ;)

We would really appreciate any feedback from mobile app voters regarding this tutorial, as we want to make things as easy as possible for you. Please don't feedback in the thread, just drop me or any Mod a PM and we'll collate and review.

:thanks:
Yeah still not working on my phone. Every time I hit web view it reverts back to the thread in the app.

However when you click a link in the app it always transfers me to the web view. If that makes sense?

If you want to vote just click the link and then when taken to the web view select lounge then contests you can find threads for each contest and corresponding polls.

Back
Top Bottom