Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Buckshot - Blueberry

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations, CareStaker!! :party::yahoo:

You're a Master grower! :thumb:

I can't wait to see how the current girls turn out

OK am back! Proper Congratulations CareStaker!!!

Thanks very kindly Buck, that means a lot to me! :high-five::Namaste:

Congratulations CareStaker. You gots to be proud. :bravo:

:thanks: Smiles! I'm such a proud papa, I'm cheesin hard. :)
I swear they appreciate the loving care, and in the end, they give it all back to you :volcano-smiley:
Congrats on your recent win as well, superb Blueberry nugs my man!

Congrats CareStaker! It will be a long time before I see a nug like yours again

Thank you Stealth! She was a special surprise grown from seed. I hope that you see one just as frosty in your next grow brother. Good luck with your entry this month! :goodluck:

congrats carestaker what a beautiful nugg

Thank you C526! There's a link for Spicy-White-Devil, in my sig, if you want to check her out. I'm loving the gear :)Love: Grandberry) you're putting out, so you'll be seeing me in your journals soon! :high-five:

Congratulations, CareStaker!! :party::yahoo:

You're a Master grower! :thumb:

I can't wait to see how the current girls turn out

Thank you GT! :high-five: You know just how stoked I am - Congrats to you too my good friend! :thumb:
You and so many others here have been inspirational, in so many ways. I can't wait to see what's next for all of us. :)

And here's to you BID :passitleft: helluva nug my brother, you are missed and loved by so many.

Thanks to all the great members and staff here. :420:
You guys are the best virtual family one could ask for. :circle-of-love:

Gorgeous nugget of love you grew there brother, congrats on a job well done! :high-five:

You're going to be pleasantly surprised by the additional prizes not listed in this thread, to be revealed shortly. :cheer:

:Namaste:

Congratulations, Carestaker!! :thumb: greatly deserved!:)

Very kind of you to say Dr. Z! I'm still :yahoo:

Gorgeous nugget of love you grew there brother, congrats on a job well done! :high-five:

You're going to be pleasantly surprised by the additional prizes not listed in this thread, to be revealed shortly. :cheer:

Thank you 420! :thanks:

I'm so very touched, honored, and grateful. :Namaste:

420 Magazine contests are about sharing our love and enthusiasm for the most wonderful plant in the world.

Each month, members enter a photo or two of their latest plant or nug and are encouraged to send anonymous "Member of the Month" nominations to a Moderator. These are aggregated and announced on the 15th of each month, as the polls open for voting on all three contests.

We are infinitely grateful to all of our members for creating original content that will educate and entertain others for years to come; especially every "Member of the Month" nominee who helps keep our community educated, informed and at bay with peacemaking and cheer-leading skill sets, the amazing growers that tirelessly help each other to grow better plants and the social/political activists who promote a positive and healthy approach to legalizing, growing and consuming our most beloved herb.

The "Plant of the Month" contest is a showcase of our members' favorite plants; lovingly photographed and proudly presented, we are truly grateful for them sharing their passion and art with us. The same goes for "Nug of the Month", which is a showcase of 420 Magazine's finest nugs that our members have either grown or legally purchased and often masterfully set in scene.

Our contests serve as a centerpiece of our website community, where all members meet, making friends and realizing that we are a global family with a common mission - The repeal of all cannabis prohibition laws/penalties and the immediate release of our incarcerated non-violent brothers and sisters worldwide.

420 Magazine would like to thank our sponsors for these fantastic prizes to our yearly contest winners.

420 MAGAZINE CONTEST PRIZE PACKAGES 2014

Twilight LED - 450W LED Grow Lights for all winners

271348277961.jpg

Smart Grow Technologies - PAR-FORCE 260W Hybrid LED Lights for all winners

Mars Hydro - 3' 3'' x 3' 3'' x 5' 11'' Grow Tents for all winners

VaporStore - VaporTower Next-Gen Desktop Vaporizers for all winners

PerfectGardens - Hannah Professional Waterproof PH Testers for all winners

420Packaging - Medicine Bottles for all winners

Smoke Cones - King Size Cones for all winners

Smoke Cones - J-Tubes for all winners

Space Case - 2 Piece Magnetic Medium Space Case Grinders for all winners

MagicalButter - MagicalButter - CannaButter Making Devices for all winners

Sierra Natural Science Prize Packages for all winners

420 Magazine Nug Jar for all winners (nugs are for decoration purposes only)

IMG_2713111.JPG

420 Magazine T-Shirt for all winners

420-magazine-tshirt.jpg

420 Magazine Stickers for all winners

420-magazine-stickers.jpg

Total 420 Magazine Prize Package Value $3000

Back
Top Bottom