420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Jack420

Yeah last one hurt my feelings bad just had to re run her but I’m hoping bye Xmas to have to be in joying my fruits of labor !!!! What cha Ben up too what cha growing now ??

Yeah last one hurt my feelings bad just had to re run her but I’m hoping bye Xmas to have to be in joying my fruits of labor !!!! What cha Ben up too what cha growing now ??
I am finishing out the year with another sponsored grow of Amnesia F2 and Bushmans, an African landrace, along with 5 LSD plants from the original seeds grown out the first time in January 2016. Apparently storing the seeds in the fridge all this time, worked! After this grow I am shutting down for the winter and will start up again with seeds as soon as it starts getting warm again, probably late March-April, and then I will run perpetual all through '22.

Nice sound like killer straines you have eny pics n I bet the cold is goin to be bad this year I’m in the tropics n it’s cold down here I can imagine how it is up north

Couldn’t be mote happy with her huge thanks for our sponsors who made this amazing journey possible @420 @Weed Seeds Express im for ever great full hope everyone has a amazing Xmas!!!

Here is some gsc with a bit of cure smoke report earthy with like a tropical taste affect puts me in space lol

Man does Gsc taste soooo good very fruity definitely in love with it
77E97FAC-68F0-4444-94BE-8A306C099390.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom