• sfhaze

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Mr Smith

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • munki

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't even think I would have a chance this month. I agree that this contest should be divided into indoor and outdoor plant of the month as each has its own strengths. I don't know how a ScrOG can compete against the "Irish Monster." Lots of good entries this month; congrats to all the skilled gardeners who brought up these lovely specimens.

Munki your grow is SICK!!! It's a little brother version of 420fied's grow.I mean that in the most RESPCTFUL WAY. And hey if you save I til next moth then cool.Either way you have to enter it at some point.

Thanks Butcher. Let's see what it looks like at harvest time and if it is still September when I do but I'll be in this month's or next.

ok..DJB and I live in an area that has been wet all summer. We transplanted our plants on Memorial Day and that night....killing frost. Got the tomatoes and weed plants but here they are. On our Cool Cab Grow we were blessed with some "surprise" seeds that we germinated and all were feminized Tatanka seeds.

100_3592a.jpg

100_3562a.jpg

THE TATANKA IS A CROSS BETWEEN BIG BUD AND WHITE WIDOW

WOW!!!
I just discovered this part of 420mag........you guys do indeed have some 1st class, 1st rate buds that obviously were grown with much skill, time, care, and yeah, all of that and more. WOW......I 'd hope to come up with something worth entering some day soon..... Thanks to all of you!!

gman

.........thanks Soniq! That question just costed me the morning, haha! Amazing pics for sure! I thank you Sir!!

gman

Those monster outdoor plants are great and next month they should be in full bloom, but also for your kind consideration please consider a small and efficient indoor plant.

This is just one of 5 small grapefruit plants that were grown with just a 90W LED grow light from Haight Solid State.

She is about 2 feet tall and 6 weeks into flower, she will be harvested on 9/30 at 7 weeks. The expected yield is about 0.5 ounces.

grape2_sept13p.jpg

grape1_sep24s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom