• sfhaze

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Mr Smith

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • munki

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I decided to submit my chronic plant. This girl was about 3.5 feet tall and produced over 5 ounces if memory serves me correctly. She was harvested 12/01/07. I grew this under the user name urdedpal. The main cola weighed a ounce and the big laterals big and dense. The smell is very floral like (flowery) and subtlely sweet but the taste is kinda harsh and very bud like. The high I really don't remember but I do know that it was some good shit. This was my 2nd largest yeild off a single plant and I was using the ebb n gro multibucket system.

DSC00004_edited-13.jpg

DSC00006_edited-12.jpg

I wish I could show you all sides of the plant but the rules say 2 pics, aren't these some fat buds for lateral branching?

I humbly submit my ScrOG grow for consideration of Plant of the Month.

30-09-2009_03.jpg

30-09-2009_06.jpg

Lots of great entries this month.

I see a trend happening. Hopefully, this contest can be split into indoor and outdoor plants of the month in the near future.

Yeah that scrog is sick!! Why have you been camping in the tent dirtfarmer? worried about it getting ripped off or is it just not close to the casa? Either way man that takes mad dedication to be living out with your plant, that just seems so damn awesome to me! So ya got my vote man. And its probably gonna make me end up with no votes now, lol. But thats just too cool, sleeping with your plants! SICK!

And yeah, thats one sick scrog. You got that shit down it looks like Munki! Good luck to everyone!

Yeah that scrog is sick!! Why have you been camping in the tent dirtfarmer? worried about it getting ripped off or is it just not close to the casa? Either way man that takes mad dedication to be living out with your plant, that just seems so damn awesome to me! So ya got my vote man. And its probably gonna make me end up with no votes now, lol. But thats just too cool, sleeping with your plants! SICK!

And yeah, thats one sick scrog. You got that shit down it looks like Munki! Good luck to everyone!

Yes Sir just playing it safe. As you can see the tent in under the awning so it not that bad. I have a mattress and about 3 sleeping bags. The only bad part is dealing with my wife. She thinks I am nuts. She says I have gold rush fever and it is beyond help. LOL

Thanks for th vote friend.

Yeah, no they usually dont. My chick treats my plants like they are the "other girl". lol . Seriously. When she is around all my gardening comes to a screeching halt. Im thinking that the majority of our wives think were crazy so its not just your wife Dirt, its all of ours, lol.
I once read a quote by Ed Rosenthal that summed it up pretty well, and this qoute was at the beginning of one of his growing books like it was a warning to the reader. "Where as pot is not that physically addictive, growing it is, and even if you do stop smoking chances are you will never stop growing" Ed Rosenthal.
Anyhow... Dirtfarmer I would be doing the same as you man, I would be playin my shit safe too. Theres nothing worse than hiking up to your outdoor garden to crop your plants only to realize that someone got there the day before and cleaned your garden out! That just sucks, I hate people who go around ripping off other peoples plants! Especially after we take care of it all year! We put our heart and soul into growing our plants its definetally a sad, sad, day when you realize your babies got ripped off. I wouldn't wish such a thing even on my enemies! Its just a horrible feeling, I sincerely hope noone here ever has to go through that.

And it would be especially heinous if it was stolen at this point in the grow... when its almost done! Great Job Man! Like I already said, you got my vote, and it looks like a lot of other peoples votes too! Good luck in the contest man, you spanked me!!! lol.

I see a trend happening. Hopefully, this contest can be split into indoor and outdoor plants of the month in the near future.

Yeah but this sh*t has been growing by itself outdoors since the beginning of time. Your grow took ingenuity, time, money, knowledge, and lots of TLC.

:goodjob: I vote for MUNKI. :goodjob:

In my experience outdoor gardens are actually more work than indoor gardens. That is of course unless you are in one of those places in the worls where you can just plant and leave it, like portland or montana, because they get rain. Here we dont get enough rain to support MJ plants so we have to lug water to the garden however far it may be. Also as Im sure others will back me up on this, outdoor gardens definitely take money, knowledge and oh so much time and ingenuity. Dont get me wrong, there are some places in this wonderful world where outdoor MJ plants do grow just fine all by themselves with no help from us at all. However most of us are not fortunate enough to have the climate for such a thing. (or the backyard for that matter). So most of the time if we want to grow some outdoor MJ we have to find a plot in a forest. Hike up to it every other week or so to water and check up on things, and that takes a LOT of work, way more work than my 2000watt indoor garden, thats for sure.
The typical person probably wouldnt look at these outdoor plants and realize how much time money and effort went into growing these outdoor monsters, but Ive been there and I know for a fact that its no walk in the park. Whether your growing outdoors or indoors growing good MJ takes money time and dedication.
With that said.. I love the look of Munkis indoor scrog, (just beautifully executed) but I also very much can appreciate what dirtfarmer has done, its not as easy as it may look to grow huge 12 ft tall MJ plants. And Dirtfarmer you did a great job, good work man. Indoors or out I like them both the same, the deciding factor on my vote was the fact that he had been sleeping in a tent by his plant, which to me just shows the incredible connection Dirtfarmer has with his plants, that is Dedication with a capital "D". I just love the idea of sleeping in the garden, in fact I had my indoor garden in my bedroom for some number of years. In that time I got so used to all the light and noise that I could fall asleep with 2-1000watt lights blaring down at me. my girlfriends thought I was nuts for sleeping in that room, but the connection I had with those plants was just awesome, unique and very special to me, we lived slept and ate together, just me and my MJ plants, lol. (maybe now you can see why my girl treats my plants like the "other girl", lol.)

Anyhow, great job everyone, awesome entries this month!!!

lol, Im sure dirtfarmer would get a kick out of that quote setting sun. lol. Yeah its definatally (not usually atleast) that simple, lol. I think that most people that havent grown such large outdoor plants have the same feeling as you did, but yeah in fact it does usually take a lot more effort than it would seem at first glance.

Back
Top Bottom