• Wastei - Kali Mist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JohnnieJC3 - GSC x Pink Panties

• Greenvein - Runtz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay @GainesvilleGreen I'll edit . Kali Mist is doing fine in flower. She smells like pepper and spice, almost like tobacco and green moss undertone.

My go to strain for most situations. Puts your mind in a state of bliss without a single problem in the world. I forget about my pains and aches because my mind get more curious about everything.

I guess it elevates what you are and truly want to be! I can study extremely well on it, be with family and laugh my ass off with friends smoking/vaping it.

For a minute there was no picture but it’s there now and let me say nice work. 👍 CL🍀 :thumb:
Thanks captain she's my faverote 🤫😂 hope your well brother ✌🏽

Sorry to burst your bubble guys but we all know my Runts is a force to be reckoned with you should've save it for next month 😂😂 I'll still wish you all luck though 😂💚✌🏽

I just wanted to chime in real quick and thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words above but as experienced growers yourselves there is nothing I do that any of you couldn't achieve if wanting to pursue growing in solo cups.;)
If you have 60-70 days of veg. time like myself and another 60 days for flowering and don't mind watering the plants a couple times a day then I'm sure all of you could do the same in return if not way better.:thumb:

Thanks again my friends and best of luck to everyone who entered this month, beautiful plants and great work as usual.:love:
@Cola Monster, those are lovely words, very nice. But I looked around a bit and you’re pretty damn good at it. Best I’ve seen here. As you say, not too many people take this plunge. But there’s a reason for that. Most people are sane! Lol! I haven’t done it, but I certainly “get it.” What I get the most is the commitment. That’s the thing, and one of the most admirable things about doing it. Such little cups and such a huge workload! If I was going to do it I would carpet the whole 5x5 and grow like 30-40. Then I think about the reality of that. Not the space or any of that - the watering. The nute mixing. And in coco?? I’d be watering four times a day. Nope. I’m not bored enough yet. Ha! But I do admire the commitment and patience you have, not to mention don’t underestimate the difficulty of keeping ANY plant healthy for 100 days in a Solo cup. It shows some serious skills. So love the humility but I for one say take a bow!
:thumb:

Watering is the thing. Especially in coco as you point out.

I added a section to my Solo thing that covers what we’re doing for it.

But I think as a learning tool growing in a solo is excellent. You master that (and its not hard to get an oz minimum in 90 days start to finish - Cola I imagine gets way more with his long veg and lollipops)

Then a grower you’ll be!

Cheap as too!

Nick (is there a reading glasses sponsor here?!)

Okay @GainesvilleGreen I'll edit . Kali Mist is doing fine in flower. She smells like pepper and spice, almost like tobacco and green moss undertone.

My go to strain for most situations. Puts your mind in a state of bliss without a single problem in the world. I forget about my pains and aches because my mind get more curious about everything.

I guess it elevates what you are and truly want to be! I can study extremely well on it, be with family and laugh my ass off with friends smoking/vaping it.
I’m a so
In’ the Kali from the same as yours. Well
Until I fired their strawberry up. Got another of theirs for later.
Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom