• Wastei - Kali Mist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JohnnieJC3 - GSC x Pink Panties

• Greenvein - Runtz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess I’ll have to be jumping in the more pure sativa and landraces. They just look so damn messy til the very end with their thin leaves that go everywhere and the way they branch out.

:rofl::rofl:
She was in veg for 90 days before I flipped her and she still has a long way to go before chop. CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

She was in veg for 90 days before I flipped her and she still has a long way to go before chop. CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah that’s the other reason I haven’t gone there yet - damn things take forever. Lol! Plus they stretch so much and get so crazy big they almost need a tent to themselves like you’re doing. It’s kind of a bigger and longer commitment to grow them.

Yeah that’s the other reason I haven’t gone there yet - damn things take forever. Lol! Plus they stretch so much and get so crazy big they almost need a tent to themselves like you’re doing. It’s kind of a bigger and longer commitment to grow them.
Yeah but have you read what Ace seeds says about it? It can be devastating to all but the most experienced Sativa smokers. It’s the only one I know that comes with a warning ⛔️. Lmao 🤣 :rofl: CL🍀

Yeah but have you read what Ace seeds says about it? It can be devastating to all but the most experienced Sativa smokers. It’s the only one I know that comes with a warning ⛔️. Lmao 🤣 :rofl: CL🍀
Oh I get it, I’m a sativa guy. Ok, I’m in next grow. Hell it’s gonna be 3 5x5s, 2 3x3s, and 1 2x4. I can find somewhere in there for a landrace. And if I’m going to do it, of course I want the one with the warning. So it’s Ace Seeds, got that. What’s the strain? Golden Tiger? I’ll check it out. I was already growing what I think is the sativa king, Super Silver Haze from Greenhouse Seeds. Arjan’s boys and girls know a thing or two about sativas, lol. But it’s not nearly a landrace. So okay.

Oh I get it, I’m a sativa guy. Ok, I’m in next grow. Hell it’s gonna be 3 5x5s, 2 3x3s, and 1 2x4. I can find somewhere in there for a landrace. And if I’m going to do it, of course I want the one with the warning. So it’s Ace Seeds, got that. What’s the strain? Golden Tiger? I’ll check it out. I was already growing what I think is the sativa king, Super Silver Haze from Greenhouse Seeds. Arjan’s boys and girls know a thing or two about sativas, lol. But it’s not nearly a landrace. So okay.
I’m looking forward to it already but it’s a long ride so I’ll pack a bag. lol CL🍀

Autoflowers sure have come a long way...

She's a Barney's farm Wedding Cake auto X Weed seeds express GSC.

Buds like rocks and a heavenly scent. She's a keeper for sure.

Great looking plants everyone!

I’ll give her a chance this month, this is the Durban from my last grow, 100% organic and she showed some nice fall colors at the end of October. Fast flowering (for a Sativa dominant) so I propagated some seeds of this pheno. I have a couple of the offsprings growing now, it will fun to see them flower this year.

Can't believe I didn't even hit follow on this comp 🤦🏽‍♂️ rookie mistake but I'm up to date lol #slippin!
Few days left grow family let's go 💪🏼 probably got no chance but only losers are the snoozers 😂 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Back
Top Bottom