• Greenvein - Runtz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I’ll pass this month… 😂

I have a special ‘un on her way for next month 😉

I’ll def be voting though!

Nick
Voting is the hardest part 😂😂 you know I won't forget you said that nick 😂 see you next month! 👀 LOL

This is a Strawberry AK (Akiel - German rapper collab) with Simon at Serious Seeds in Amsterdam.

The lights are obvs @Mars Hydro FC6500’s which is overkill but we’re between flower stages on grows 🤷🏽

Its called the Azi Pheno #1 because its in a SIP - like @Azimuth taught me!

I won (no & Co on this grow!) some cool stuff off the best root amendment out there @DYNOMYCO for her and adore her!

Here you go - a month earlier rhan planned:

Nick

This is a Strawberry AK (Akiel - German rapper collab) with Simon at Serious Seeds in Amsterdam.

The lights are obvs @Mars Hydro FC6500’s which is overkill but we’re between flower stages on grows 🤷🏽

Its called the Azi Pheno #1 because its in a SIP - like @Azimuth taught me!

I won (no & Co on this grow!) some cool stuff off the best root amendment out there @DYNOMYCO for her and adore her!

Here you go - a month earlier rhan planned:

Nick

Whoa! I bet there’s an ounce+ of finished bud on there!!! Hey @InTheShed, my man @NickHardy has a solo cup grow that appears to be challenging your excellent (what I consider) record Solo grow! Wow Nick, hell, how about 50 of those in a 5x5? Good stuff! Her stem is ridiculous. I think Shed pulled 49 grams jarred from one! I think this is close.

Jon mate!

How does 18 Solos 8 strains in a 4x4 sound to you? I’m just starting out - but ai am building 3 more Solo SIPs and @Azimuth has chosen three strains we’re gonna coco airpot v. SIP Airpot comparative grow.

Not quite finished the build yet but popping seeds on Saturday. Come say hi as I bite off nore than I can chew 😂

Nick

Jon mate!

How does 18 Solos 8 strains in a 4x4 sound to you? I’m just starting out - but ai am building 3 more Solo SIPs and @Azimuth has chosen three strains we’re gonna coco airpot v. SIP Airpot comparative grow.

Not quite finished the build yet but popping seeds on Saturday. Come say hi as I bite off nore than I can chew 😂

Looks great Nick it still amazes me how you get such nice plants from a little solo cup.

Whoa! I bet there’s an ounce+ of finished bud on there!!! Hey @InTheShed, my man @NickHardy has a solo cup grow that appears to be challenging your excellent (what I consider) record Solo grow! Wow Nick, hell, how about 50 of those in a 5x5? Good stuff! Her stem is ridiculous. I think Shed pulled 49 grams jarred from one! I think this is close.
Lol thanks for the mention Jon! Mine was a Big Gulp so a bit bigger than a solo cup, but I've got nothing on Cola Monster!

Looks great Nick it still amazes me how you get such nice plants from a little solo cup.
Ali you need is a seed, a cup and a dream!

What’s stopping you!

Enough the solo plugging by me anyway.

Love it though.

Nick

You're gathering correctly. I linked his name to his thread in my post!
Btw - just looked closer at the prize winner icon thing in your signature. What’s up with all the “of the Year” titles having the same icon? Can we have a different icon for MOTY, GJOTY, etc? Most people don’t have multiple wins in this vein, it would only clog up crazy people like you. Lmao!

I’m gathering here that I need to check out @Cola Monster and his Solo cup thing!
You are like a hunter/gatherer
He seems to be the solo cup master grower.
Rarely has a truer word been spoken
You're gathering correctly. I linked his name to his thread in my post!
The man with the links (and so much more) concurs!

But like Tokin says - I enter rhe contests and feel bad. I like winning bit I like the competition.

More entries and more voters would be great. We’ll all get better.

There are legit good prizes from the sponsors out there. Worth an effort.

But at least vote.

Personally - when I can vote I always vote. Even if, or especially if I entered myself. I vote on the first day for what I love most (and isn’t mine! Voting for myself would be uh a bit weird) I do it Day #1 no idea how it will play out. I give my honest vote (- well apart from its not for me 🤣)

But yeah anyone reading chuck in a vote for each of the contests - you can win for fun, for skill, for being a lovely member, for dumb luck (I did 😅)

Give it a go. Solos, SOGs, SWICKS, SIPs, its a smorgasbord of sibilant styles - gotta be in it to win it though and vote with your heart.

Nick & Co

I just wanted to chime in real quick and thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words above but as experienced growers yourselves there is nothing I do that any of you couldn't achieve if wanting to pursue growing in solo cups.;)
If you have 60-70 days of veg. time like myself and another 60 days for flowering and don't mind watering the plants a couple times a day then I'm sure all of you could do the same in return if not way better.:thumb:

Thanks again my friends and best of luck to everyone who entered this month, beautiful plants and great work as usual.:love:

Back
Top Bottom