• Wastei - Kali Mist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JohnnieJC3 - GSC x Pink Panties

• Greenvein - Runtz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smoke another to get a clear candidate..lol..VG is going to be hard to beat with her Godzilla Auto..:rofl:
Great advice let me fill the tank :bongrip: have to admit I did spend some time at VG's 🤣

Great advice let me fill the tank :bongrip: have to admit I did spend some time at VG's 🤣
:rofl:
She not coming on the seen with some little shit..lol..based on history..
Shes coming with main course and the sides..we just need to provide the drinks..lol..I'm being silly..my bad but very well done VG..

:rofl:
She not coming on the seen with some little shit..lol..based on history..
Shes coming with main course and the sides..we just need to provide the drinks..lol..I'm being silly..my bad but very well done VG..

Alien Weeding

ALIEN WEDDING.jpg

Ya think 🤔 he doesn’t know how to count or have a calendar 📅 GV? lol. CL🍀. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Oh he knows for sure but I think it bugs my when people say you gotta wait till next month and next month is literally hours away 🤣🤣

Or my baby is 24 months old 🤦🏽‍♂️ you mean two years old honey 🤣🤣

#bugsme #nooffense #ameproblem 🤣

Oh he knows for sure but I think it bugs my when people say you gotta wait till next month and next month is literally hours away 🤣🤣

Or my baby is 24 months old 🤦🏽‍♂️ you mean two years old honey 🤣🤣

#bugsme #nooffense #ameproblem 🤣
Ha! Wasn’t trying to bug you @Greenvein - I was actually attempting to be encouraging. Guess I missed the mark.

Ha! Wasn’t trying to bug you @Greenvein - I was actually attempting to be encouraging. Guess I missed the mark.
My bro Ur good I got problems 🤣🤣

Orrr was you trying to throw me off my game to beat me next month 🤔 I'm watching u bro 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom