420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: July 2023

Freebie seed from site sponsor North Atlantic seed Co. Sour apple x Mint jelly Autoflower, Breeder Humboldt seed co. Grown in Living organic soil, indoors. approximately 11 weeks from seed

I have that freebie! I also grew a ton of Sour Apple when I first started, love that strain. So this has been in my mind as I love HSC genetics. Do you have a sense yet of any of the Mint Jelly in there? Supposedly it has a pretty significant odor!

I have that freebie! I also grew a ton of Sour Apple when I first started, love that strain. So this has been in my mind as I love HSC genetics. Do you have a sense yet of any of the Mint Jelly in there? Supposedly it has a pretty significant odor!
It smells sweet to me, but It is so dank in my grow room right now, I don't think I can decipher what smell is coming from where... I also have a couple of Orange cookies Autos and a Sour diesel auto all in full bloom... I was in the grow room this morning just checking on things and when I came back in the house my wife about fell over, she thought I was out there sampling the weed. I had to wash up and wait 20 minutes for the smell to dissipate before I could go to work.

:hookah:

It smells sweet to me, but It is so dank in my grow room right now, I don't think I can decipher what smell is coming from where... I also have a couple of Orange cookies Autos and a Sour diesel auto all in full bloom... I was in the grow room this morning just checking on things and when I came back in the house my wife about fell over, she thought I was out there sampling the weed. I had to wash up and wait 20 minutes for the smell to dissipate before I could go to work.

:hookah:
One could have worse problems! Lol. But I hear you, people ask me the same question occasionally and I have a similar answer. How the heck can anyone tell with multiple strains in the same space? I end up going more by what my fingers smell like after messing with each plant. It’s why I like the 3x3 - since I got that, it’s always been a single plant tent. So in that one, I CAN report on smell. Ha!

Congratulations to
:adore: July's Photo of the Month Winners :adore:

1st Place - @Jon

“How’s a Girl to Choose?”

full

2nd Place - @dr.h00k

Critical Mass CBD

full

3rd Place - @Beyored

full

:welldone::welldone::welldone:

Back