Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Yosemite Sam - CS Haze

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • zigzagburning - Blue Mystic X Sour Kush

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^ Great Looking Specimen

The new entries for June will be open in a few days ;)

The May contests ends tomorrow - don't forget to exercise your 420th amendment and Vote ;)

its comming right down to the line im actually amazed!! 11-11-12 May the Best Plant win!!!

((((HYDROLOGIST))))

OH MY FREAKING JEEBUS I MIGHT WIN?? 11-12-13 me with 45 mins left!? We will find out :) :)

awwwh!!! lol i tottalllly thought for some reason that tomorrow was june 1st! tottal fucking stoner. im over here smokin bowls making weed budder with my buddies and we waited up till 12 pm and saw that i was still in the lead thinknig i fucking won and shit balloons flying....well..maybe not balloons but yeah lol regardless we're all winners but i'll keep my fingers crossed!

-hydrologist

GrowGSL said:
Looking tastey, Did an LED bud ever win ?

Yes, we've had LED grown plants win both plant of the month and nug of the month

I think it was Super Lemon Haze ;)

awwwh!!! lol i tottalllly thought for some reason that tomorrow was june 1st! tottal fucking stoner. im over here smokin bowls making weed budder with my buddies and we waited up till 12 pm and saw that i was still in the lead thinknig i fucking won and shit balloons flying....well..maybe not balloons but yeah lol regardless we're all winners but i'll keep my fingers crossed!

-hydrologist

LOL!:bravo: Just a little under 12 hours bud, hang on!!

i looked at the bottom of the pole and it said its closed because the 70 vote has been hit, is that seriously true? is the poll closed? that would make me the winner but god damn after last night I so!!!!!!!! don't wanna jinx it!!!!!!!

GOD I HOPE I WON!!!!:popcorn:

-hydrologist

Congratulations man! You did it!:bravo:

It was a tough month with so many great entries!

I won right?

Back
Top Bottom