• Janja - Platinum Bubba Kush

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Yosemite Sam - CS Haze

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • zigzagburning - Blue Mystic X Sour Kush

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is my entry . Blue Mystic X Sour Kush week 7 of flower taken from one of the plants in my current grow journal.
Wow there are some beefy plants here:thumb:

IMG00423-20110514-0753.jpg

IMG00426-20110514-0801.jpg

:peacetwo:

This is just getting frustrating and sooooo close to voting time. what ever will we do ???:popcorn:

:bravo::goodjob::welldone::adore::rocker::yikes: any more and we'll all have to get 3 votes each, because right now it's going to be hard enough voting for just one!!!! There are too many fine looking ladies out there this time around!!!

Forgot to put name of the strain it is Casey Jones (Thai x Trainwreck) x ECSD Good Luck all

Amazing job to you all, those are all some amazing plants, I think HighDive - Red Dragon has got to get my vote, that is one amazing plant. Very nice. Bless

Damn, I guess the time has finally come, decisions, decision, decisions!!! Really need that smoke session for sure now bros!!!! Good luck everybody, may the best grower win!!!

Yes !!! :wood:I am the only one with out a vote and fully at peace with it ,but it is only early yet and there are way better plants then mine here.:thumb:

thanks for the correction of the name :)
again good luck to everyone :good luck::thumb:
way i think of it everyone is grand prize winner because they get to smoke there plant in the end which I believe is the best reward.:yummy:
There are some good smokings in this contest for sure

Amen brother i am hanging on to my crown nug for good luck, but win or loose it will be smoked on the first :D

Ugg! There are so many great plants I just can't decide... I think I'll :bongrip: and think about it a while... :)

that red dragon pic made me wanna give her a run in my own garden :D it is really pretty

My gurl n I fell in love with this lady she a beauty! Red Dragon you got my vote!

That thing is amazing, I wish we all as voters got to give it a taste, wishful thinking. Bless.....

Back
Top Bottom