• Janja - Platinum Bubba Kush

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Yosemite Sam - CS Haze

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • zigzagburning - Blue Mystic X Sour Kush

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@MV hahha I'll be so pissed if you really enter that and you win...AGAIN! But at the same time it'll end up being funny as fuck too haha.

Strain Little Bastard

MV...:popcorn:

Little_Bastard_2_.JPG

Little_Bastard.JPG

In the top pic there is a worm, and he sent me the Worm Gazette...:kiss:
The mother & father came forth and claimed their daughter but they ask in the wormcasting that they would like to remain anonymous. But on their daughter be-half, they want to claim any prizes she might win,
as she is still a minor. :helpsmilie:

She likes to be called, Big Bud-Bertha and she asked me, as her agent,
to tell her mother & father to kiss her Roots! :rofl:
If she wins anything, she wants me to hold it In Trust on her behalf...:peacetwo:

This is my Entry for POTM...

MV.... :popcorn:

To me these Contest are not for winning, ""Right"" There to show what we have done and what we can do...
So please lets all have fun...:goodluck:
I received a new wormcasting message last night....:surf:
Big Bud-Bertha said that if 420 get 24 photo's in this contest she want to be pulled but she would love to stay in if he don't get 25...:yummy:
I told her, as her agent,,I would pass it along... :thumb:

MV... :popcorn:

if the extra picture comment was aimed at me sorry the Purple nice is not a submission didnt mean any confusion.

if the extra picture comment was aimed at me sorry the Purple nice is not a submission didnt mean any confusion.

Truly no big deal ;) A few people posted a third so I thought I'd say something to prevent others from adding extras.

Wonderful work on display this month, it's going to be one of the better competitions :goodjob:

:thumb:O.M.F.G. I'm so fuckin delayed, lol any ways my lady won't be ready for this month I guess CFL's take a lil longer to flower. I'm exited for this competition sooo MANY beautiful ladies entered I'm actually woundering if it's gonna be as good as last month but then again it's already startin to. So like I said..... O.M.F.G. THESE LADIES R BEAUTIFUL!!!!!:peace::peacetwo:

MV, you almost had my vote bro, but damn, cannatopia, that is a BEAST!!!!! that is going to be some fine medicine, bro!!!! Pretty close to making up my mind now, just waiting for the last minute entries!!!!!! That ruler should be a requirement, because looking at 11" + secondary colas gives me a frigging woody every time!!!!!!!!! (whoops, hope my wife doesn't read that!!!)

MV, you almost had my vote bro, but damn, cannatopia, that is a BEAST!!!!! that is going to be some fine medicine, bro!!!! Pretty close to making up my mind now, just waiting for the last minute entries!!!!!! That ruler should be a requirement, because looking at 11" + secondary colas gives me a frigging woody every time!!!!!!!!! (whoops, hope my wife doesn't read that!!!)
Thank you friend!:morenutes:

double_fun_op_hydrodensa_002.jpg

double_fun_op_hydrodensa_003.jpg

On the pictures our Double Fun
She deserves to be plant of the month May.

Stay cool, high and take time to fly!
SpeesCees

Oh my goodness, amazing...

Back
Top Bottom