• Green Thumb Lou - White Widow Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13goody13 - ChemDawg #4

• Pbass - Rescue Clone

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks brother. You too. I really like your entry last month and now this month.
Whole bunch of great looking flowers around here.
Dude, I couldn't win one of these things if my plants were flowering gold bars in addressed envelops to 420 members... but its fun

Thank you!, you're right some contenders already

Dude, I couldn't win one of these things if my plants were flowering gold bars in addressed envelops to 420 members... but its fun

Thank you!, you're right some contenders already
haha I feel ya.. When I saw the pics posted already this month I was like "holy sh*t". There is a lot of bad ass plants going on at 420 !

My lil solo cup lady, Fast buds purple Lemonade autoflower at 64 days above ground. Survived at least 10 knock overs and finished just over a ounce.

BRAVO MY FRIEND! that is something to aspire to! I know a few PCK clones that I hope look like this in a few months!
Very impressive solo!

haha I feel ya.. When I saw the pics posted already this month I was like "holy sh*t". There is a lot of bad ass plants going on at 420 !
You just never know...

I need one of those!
Was a very fun plant to grow. They produced well and were loaded with terps. Nice buzz to boot! Only IHG I’ve grown so far but got quite a few in the arsenal!

Looks awesome man!

Mahalo my Braddah! I always get inspired here. You grow beast plants! I gotta get over to the wembley grow of yours and catch up!

:passitleft:

Mahalo my Braddah! I always get inspired here. You grow beast plants! I gotta get over to the wembley grow of yours and catch up!

:passitleft:
Its not fair. You got a better sun than we do. Its science

This l is my blueberry kush auto flower. This plant impressed me with it tenacity and I had to share. She was grown in a 2'x2'x4' grow chamber and filled up every inch. By the end of the grow she was up in the lights and I had to use extreme measures (breaking or nearly breaking stems to keep the canopy a couple inches away from the lights). She just kept growing. Not a pretty plant but productive as all get out and trichromes for days. Hope she smokes as good as she looks!! She yielded 8.04 oz dry and ready for curing. Thats over 2OZ/square foot. Not bad!! Good luck to all as as always great plants, great people, and good weed what more could anybody want!!!

This l is my blueberry kush auto flower. This plant impressed me with it tenacity and I had to share. She was grown in a 2'x2'x4' grow chamber and filled up every inch. By the end of the grow she was up in the lights and I had to use extreme measures (breaking or nearly breaking stems to keep the canopy a couple inches away from the lights). She just kept growing. Not a pretty plant but productive as all get out and trichromes for days. Hope she smokes as good as she looks!! She yielded 8.04 oz dry and ready for curing. Thats over 2OZ/square foot. Not bad!! Good luck to all as as always great plants, great people, and good weed what more could anybody want!!!

Holy jeebus man.. what a plant!! Congrats Braddah:eek:

Hey 420 folk.
Some strong entries this month!
This is mine:
Hulklato
The Hulklato is a cross between Barney’s Farm’s Blue Gelato 41 and Hulkberry, by Royal Queen Seeds.
She was a dream to grow and smells amazing hanging in my drying room.
Good luck everyone!

What's up 420 family! There are some bad ass plants in here. This is a Blue Dream seed from the first batch of seeds I ever ordered. I don't remember the breeder, but they came from 420 about 3 years ago. Wasn't sure what I'd get with the seeds being so old, and got surprised with the purpleness! Wasn't expecting that at all. Anyway here you go!

What's up 420 family! There are some bad ass plants in here. This is a Blue Dream seed from the first batch of seeds I ever ordered. I don't remember the breeder, but they came from 420 about 3 years ago. Wasn't sure what I'd get with the seeds being so old, and got surprised with the purpleness! Wasn't expecting that at all. Anyway here you go!

Thats awesome man

Thats awesome man
Thanks man. Yours is awesome too. Yeah I wasn't thinking purple would come from Blue Dream. I had just sprayed a Neem oil spray all over the plant because I had little critter bites on the leaves. The blooms were barely starting to form so I didn't think it would hurt. Then the next day the buds looked almost black. Freaked me out a little bit, turns out it was genetics that I want to keep. Gonna do a reveg on a clone from this after I harvest it. Good luck mayne :passitleft:

Thanks man. Yours is awesome too. Yeah I wasn't thinking purple would come from Blue Dream. I had just sprayed a Neem oil spray all over the plant because I had little critter bites on the leaves. The blooms were barely starting to form so I didn't think it would hurt. Then the next day the buds looked almost black. Freaked me out a little bit, turns out it was genetics that I want to keep. Gonna do a reveg on a clone from this after I harvest it. Good luck mayne :passitleft:
Thats crazy. Glad it worked out. Monster cropped plants are a trip. I had a monster cropped mother and clone last season. Wild stuff.

Thats crazy. Glad it worked out. Monster cropped plants are a trip. I had a monster cropped mother and clone last season. Wild stuff.
I plan to take 4 cuttings after reveg and do a 2 organic 2 Mega Crop grow side by side. Then grow out the monster crop plant. So since I’m basically starting with small plant and a pot full of roots do I need to up pot?

I plan to take 4 cuttings after reveg and do a 2 organic 2 Mega Crop grow side by side. Then grow out the monster crop plant. So since I’m basically starting with small plant and a pot full of roots do I need to up pot?
The only thing I would have done differently is make sure my mother was worth cloning. I was using it for an experiment and actually never had any of its product. I grew the Mom in soil, and the cut in hydro. i got a good weight for the 2 plants, but its not great bud. The strain, Strawberry Banana by DNA, is kind of a dud. BUT! I learned a lot

The only thing I would have done differently is make sure my mother was worth cloning. I was using it for an experiment and actually never had any of its product. I grew the Mom in soil, and the cut in hydro. i got a good weight for the 2 plants, but its not great bud. The strain, Strawberry Banana by DNA, is kind of a dud. BUT! I learned a lot
That’s why I’m waiting until the clone to reveg. The mother will be done with enough time to test before I waste any time on reveg.

Back
Top Bottom