420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: November 2011

Vote for Plant of the Month - November 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Janja, we've a ways to go, but I just don't see beating that beautiful lady...

My friend, your thumb is green, your bud is purple.
GT

I didn't think I would come close but I am surprised I am doing better than I thought I would. hah!:thumb:

Janja, we've a ways to go, but I just don't see beating that beautiful lady...

My friend, your thumb is green, your bud is purple.
GT

Thanks GT these plants are my passion and healing people with them is my purpose in life. You are not to shabby on the greenthumbness yourself brother same to you TOG both of your girls are very nice :bravo:
There are no bad entries only dofferent stages of a learning experience that blossoms into perfection with time and love. Peace and Jah Bless everyone and there ladies. :Namaste:

Congrats Janja! Nice pics!! She's a lovely plant. :) It's a darn shame it costs so much to buy organic and grow it. An $11 4 oz bottle of SNS217 covers two 24" plants, that's it. (useless) i think most people would grow organic if it was more affordable. Whatever you have come up with for your plants, it certainly looks like it's working. Any tips?

TY for the one person who voted for my plant. Lol! Can't count my husband, whom was ordered to stop lurking on this site and join.... I hope he'll participate even though forbidden to try any of it. Ya dont have to use it to like growing. My plant looks awesome in person, but my photo just sucks and does her no credit. Dark and gloomy. I'd have given a weight, bit still trimming the harvest. Lol I won't get anything photo worthy from the SOG I have going now. Next year... Hell with twelve's instructions we should all be getting better. :)

Twelve, it took me a while to locate your post. tY for all of that info! You nailed my largest problem... Lighting. I'm the newbie photographer and DH the one better. The pro model camera has more settings than I've learned to use! I gave him the bud pics to take close up and they look terrible. I should have figured out the lighting earlier as I drag all my other items needing close up outside on overcast days. Is this what you are doing? I set up a white box with CFLs from both sides, but have never tried it with a bud. The most I do,is set the white balance. I sent this post to DH. Hopefully he'll write back. He says he tried it all but the lighting. TY for pointing out what I should have thought of...

It seems crazy to drag a bunch of CFLs outside to photo outdoor plants, but the screens are blocking my light and the fall sun is leaving harsh shadows. Not everyone says if indoor or out, but folks indoor shots are looking much nicer in general. Next year!

I also use photoshop, but only label the pics with the name. Your close ups and adding names is a good idea. Too bad I read that too late.... There were a few awesome bud shots, but darn it all,if I knew which strains they came from. Lol is it the photo or editing that make your photos pop, crisp? If it's all the camera lens... That's a tough thing to change. I don't edit much beyond contrast and cropping. If there is a way to fix the white balance after the photo is taken it eludes me.

I still think it is a gift and requires an eye that sees thing differently to get amazing photos. You know, the kind that pop out of the rest, no matter what the subject is.

Happy thanksgiving!

Janja ~ I'm interested in the organic organic. I think that's the future of Cannabis cultivation, nothing more pure.

I totally agree that is why i do all veganic grows giving my plants 100% of what they need which 100% is used as the bioavailability of veganics to the plant are unmatched. Damn I love these plants :circle-of-love: lol Happy patches to all and i hope everyone had a good turkey day. :Namaste:

I'm sweatin' bullets here....2 votes difference right now!!! Janja, you will love your Blue Planet Nutrients my friend, Farmer's Pride I'm sure you will really desire, and your ladie's will love it.
GT

Congrats Janja! that's a beautiful lady there for sure! :welldone:

:Namaste:

I think I have to vote for TOG - that lemon skunk looks sooooo DELICIOUS!!!!

:adore:

Oh my! Thanks :Namaste: Im glad you like it. Lots of love went into her and she gave me lots of lovely smoke(Curing right now)

Congrats Janja! :high-five: :welldone:

I see you won this contest back in May of this year brother, does anyone remember what we voted on this issue? Does Janja take the win or is it the next person in line? I don't see a guideline for it, therefore I am assuming it belongs to Janja. If someone could please confirm, I would be so grateful. :thanks:
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom